31st August 2011, 05:40 PM
ramatangella

How to get the entrance into NET English Subject?

how to get entrance into net english subject....please tell me the procedure to do this

Related Questions:
4th September 2011, 02:12 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get the entrance into NET English Subject?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ramatangella View Post
how to get entrance into net english subject....please tell me the procedure to do this
I think you are Interested to Know the Information about NET Examination.

>> And If you are Interested to apply for UGC NET Examination then you must have to complete your Post Graduate degree course in any discipline form a recognised University and You must have scored minimum 55% marks in your Post Graduation.

>> The UGC Conducts the NET Examination Twice in a year - June and December. The June NET was Already Completed and to apply for NET Examination then you have to apply for the december NET. The Notification of December NET Examination was Going to be Published soon in the UGC Website in the Month of February, So If you have completed your Post Graduation degree course in English subject then you are eligible to Apply fro NET English examination.

>> Final year Post gradate candidates are also apply for NET Examination.

There are three paper in NET Examination and all are conducted into same day in two session, the first two papers are Objective ans Last NET Paper was Descriptive.

>> The examination fees of NET was Rs 450 and You have to pay the fees as a challan form in any State Bank Of India Branches and then you are eligible to fill the NET application form Online. So, If you have already completed your Post Graduate degree course then you are eligible to apply for NET Examination.

And If you need more Information about NET then please check the official website -

http://ugcnetonline.in
4th September 2011, 02:42 PM
sanju38121

Default Re: How to get the entrance into NET English Subject?

Sir, if you want to appear for NET entrance exam you must be a postgraduate with 55% marks. For more details about NET entrance exam go to
www.ugcnetonline.in

gud luck.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?