18th May 2010, 11:26 PM
Coreen Lal

Can I apply for Master of Social Welfare admission in Delhi University if final result of graduation is awaited? forms?

I would like to know when the form for MSW Delhi University be given out?
And when will be the last date of submission of the form?
Final result of Three Year Degree course (TDC) under Guwahati university is not yet declared, so is it applicable for those students whose result is not out till now?

I would be very much obliged if you would enlighten me with the same.

Regards,
Coreen

Related Questions:
  1. What is full of MSW? Is it a good course to take up? -- [New]
  2. List of colleges/Universities offering Master of Social Welfare course in Assam?
  3. How to do MHR as PG degree? I have applied for B.A in Economics
  4. Which are the colleges to pursue graduation from Delhi University? How much percentage is required and what is the fee structure?
  5. What is the procedure followed for getting LLB admission after completion of graduation course?
  6. Is CS registration possible with awaited result of graduation?
  7. Entrance exams to do PhD for MCA 3rd semester student?
  8. Completed M.COM : Can I write NET exam? What to do to get a teaching job?
  9. Which colleges can I get after passing 12th from Sarvidaya Vidyalaya Delhi? Fee structure details?
  10. Duration, syllabus and cost of completing MSW course?
  11. Can I get admission to study M.Com in IGNOU if my B.Com(H) final semester result on hold? Last date of form submission?
  12. When entrance exam is going to be conducted in 2016 for admission in MSW course? Eligibility criteria of that entrance exam?
  13. Second year B.Com student can appear for MSW?
  14. Can I apply for M.Com if my result of B.Com is awaiting?
  15. List of Private Colleges in Delhi to get admission for Graduation in Delhi? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Eligiblity to appear in DEET for MBBS doctor?
  17. Is it possible to do MA (social studies) course under IGNOU through its study certre at Karimganj? What is the expected time of admission?
  18. How to build my career in HR after completing Masters in Social Work with specialization of Industrial Relations, Labour Welfare and Personal Management
19th May 2010, 10:12 PM
Bella
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Can I apply for Master of Social Welfare admission in Delhi University if final result of graduation is awaited? forms?

yes you can apply for the exam
you can get the form details from http://www.du.ac.in/admissionsold-o.html
30th May 2010, 11:07 AM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for Master of Social Welfare admission in Delhi University if final result of graduation is awaited? forms?

dear friend

Yes you can apply for Master of Social Welfare admission in Delhi University
if your final result of graduation is not come, all the details regarding forms
are availiable in the official site of delhi university, so please visit this site
to get more detail regarding this course.....

http://www.du.ac.in/admissionsold-o.html#pga.
19th June 2010, 12:30 AM
Mrs_Praveen_Gola
Senior Member+++++

you can apply my friend if your final year result is awaiting.but its better to get in touch to some similar colleges providing such degree as may be the seats are limited or the %of cut off list will be more.
15th July 2010, 05:40 PM
SJ.18
Senior Member++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coreen Lal View Post
Final result of Three Year Degree course (TDC) under Guwahati university is not yet declared, so is it applicable for those students whose result is not out till now?

Regards,
Coreen
Hi
Yes you can apply for Masters in social welfare in delhi university.
At main time you have to show them passing certificate of your graduation.
I have attached one pdf file please check that.
Good Luck
4th April 2011, 06:54 PM
Unregistered

sir
could i apply for msw in d.u. i have done m.com wid 56% of marks
pls reply
12th April 2011, 11:31 AM
Mayank Shekhar

Dear,
Hi,
Yes you can apply for Master of Social Welfare admission in Delhi University
if your final result of graduation is not come, all the details regarding forms
are availiable in the official site of delhi university, so please visit this site
to get more detail regarding this course.....

http://www.du.ac.in/admissionsold-o.html#pga.

Thanks.
7th May 2011, 09:24 PM
Unregistered

when are forms for MSW out??? what preparation is to be done for the entrance?? nd % required???
22nd July 2011, 03:30 PM
sanjeev26

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coreen Lal View Post

Regards,
Coreen
Yes you can apply
check out the PDF for details
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Socialwork_Bulletin_2152011.pdf(3.33 MB, 191 views)
4th September 2011, 02:42 PM
Unregistered

can 10 2 pass out candidate get an m.s.w form or he/she is eligible for this course? if session 2011 is still open then plese let me confirm about it in detail
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?