27th December 2010, 01:23 PM
Hilal khan

How to get the exam forms of NATA exam? Centres for exam in Bangalore?

I wud like to know the details of Nata exams, how and where to get forms, last date of exams and more... I'm stay in bangalore, need to know the centres here.

11th January 2011, 02:20 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get the exam forms of NATA exam? Centres for exam in Bangalore?

NATA is an all India examination carried out as for the admission in different UG courses in Architecture. This exam is carried out by the NIASA which is the apex body for Architecture. The eligibility for appearing in the exam is to have a +2 with PCM subjects. As to appear in NATA aspirants have to fill up a pre registration application form. This form is available in the official website and also in different designated test centers. They need to take an appointment with the test center by reimbursing the test fees. The applicants will be given a voucher and n appointment card with the date and venue of the test. Aspirants can also apply through postal medium by sending a requisite letter to the concerning address along with a DD. B M S College of Engineering is the official venue in Bangalore.
8th February 2011, 08:32 PM
subhasish
Senior Member++

Default Re: How to get the exam forms of NATA exam? Centres for exam in Bangalore?

Dear friend,

You can find the application form online from the official NATA site:
http://www.nata.in/cms/default.aspx

NATA exam forms cost Rs.800 . You can find out the updated list of Test centers at the website :http://www.nata.in

For more details please visit:
www.nata.in/cms/LinkClick.aspx

Best wishes...
13th February 2011, 10:28 AM
surendergora
Senior Member++++

HEllo dear, i am giving you the link to pdf form of application form , please download it
http://docs.google.com/viewer?a=v&q=cache:EHqB5eNs5UgJ:www.nata.in/cms/LinkClick.aspx%3Ffileticket%3DdYSPIykvbJU%253D%26t abid%3D38%26mid%3D369+exam+forms+of+NATA+exam&hl=e n&gl=in&pid=bl&srcid=ADGEEShBVetkYEJY0FT5KCr7QfDrG Xa92PWxJSCLrxS-eSiiWe0xlsjf5JtdnOvDWdAiBCeTDRJwz6G6lGfuW3jWWoznzk 5yyDxviK4u6xQ3XCNtKStgbH6yZzYb5cf91a7flEZIuYYZ&sig =AHIEtbRIdvGV9-58sPVLyBIwsrxLIgSRxg
10th March 2011, 01:20 PM
kapila Chaudhary
Senior Member++++

NATA Application Form 2011:
  • The Application Form can be downloaded in the documents section of the official website.
  • Candidates can collect the Application Form from the Test Centres.
  • The completed forms along with the DD and required documents should be submitted at the Test Centers from 1st March 2011.
Website – www.neta.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?