6th March 2013, 01:14 PM
jimmy5797

How to get a good finance job? I want a office job

What type of knowledge(skill) I required to get good finance job , not in field of marketing of financial product, I want a office job.plz give suggestion, so that i can improve my self.....with regards of thanks

Related Questions:
  1. Where can I get good Job being a candidate having completed MBA in Finance & Marketing? How can I get a good Job?
  2. How to get job in Accounting or Finance sector having low percentage?
  3. Companies for Back Officer Job?
  4. In which Companies I can do Back Officer Jobs being a candidate having completed MBA in Finance?
  5. How can I apply for a good job after completing MBA in finance with no experience in the field of finance?
  6. Which course is good for me while working in a back office job?
  7. How to get a job in finance after passing PGDM?
  8. What are the opportunities in Finance? I have done MBA in operations and finance
  9. How can I get a good accounting and finance job?
  10. Which course should I opt for between MBA in HR and ICWAI after completion of Graduation in BA, PG Diploma in Office Management and doing Job as Office Executive but not good in English?
  11. Eligibility for PSU after B.Tech (Electronics) for people who lost one eye?
  12. How to get a job in finance after doing MBA 2nd year in Marketing and Finance
  13. Which course to choose after completion of B.Com?
  14. How to get a good permanent government job after passing MCA and while working in Self Finance College?
  15. Companies giving placements to B.Com. Graduates? Government Jobs after B.Com.? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Bachelor degree in Hotel management is possible after B.Com? -- [New]
  17. Should I go for Executive MBA or Regular MBA if I am presently working as a Software Engineer?
  18. Job after MBA (Finance), Company secretary, Business accountant course and Tally and MS office course from APTECH?
31st October 2015, 11:56 PM
ranjeet250490
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: How to get a good finance job? I want a office job

Finance is a field of study that deals with intense mathematical calculations, derivations, conclusions, complex analysis and much more. It is never considered easy and hence, avoided by many people for their specializations. It is also known to be the most important field of study for businesses run and operate for money and finance is the department that deals with it.

There are many ways of getting a good job in Finance, however I would tell you a sure shot way of getting one:

MBA - Masters of Business Administration is a course that offers quality education pertaining to Finance and more. It is the only post graduation that has value in India and top notch banking companies are eager to hire from the MBA Colleges for quality employees.

Thus, this is one way by which your dream of becoming a Finance Manager may get fulfilled. All you have to do it give entrances to the top MBA Colleges in India such as CAT, MAT, XAT, IIFT, NMAT, CMAT, SNAP etc and score a good marks in them.

Post this, the top colleges would shortlist you on the basis of your score and call you for interviews and group discussions. On clearing of those rounds, you may/may not fetch a good seat in any of the top colleges. That would depend on the quantity of hard work you put in.

Also once you are done with those, you have to select Finance as your area of specialization and then get a top notch office job in any major Finance roles.

Of course there are many other ways of getting finance jobs but that would depend on what you have done in your graduation. If you are from Commerce background and have good knowledge about Accounting, Balance sheets and more then getting a good finance role job should not be much difficult for you.

However, you have to go out in the market and look for them yourself. You may apply from any of the top job portals and then attend interviews, your major finance/mathematical skills would be checked thoroughly.

But still, MBA in Finance is the major choice among recruiters right now and hence that is what even I would suggest to you for a bright future/career.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?