2nd December 2011, 09:33 PM
parekh.dhara08

How to get a good permanent government job after passing MCA and while working in Self Finance College?

I have a degree of MCA. yet i am working in a self finance college. My salary is not satisfactory. I want to get a good permenent government job. How to get government job easily?

Related Questions:
  1. Any government, Banking or Finance sector job after passing B.E?
  2. Opportunities in government sector after passing MCA? Details about the government exams?
  3. Am I eligible for a government or a lecture job in a Government College after completing MCA and 1 year job?
  4. How to get a government job after passing IBPS exam? I have done MBA in finance
  5. Can MCA and MBA in finance go together? What is the value of MCA through distance?
  6. How can I get a government job after completing MCA and while working in an MNC?
  7. Which Government Jobs is best suitable for me being a candidate having completed MCA and working as Developer in TCS since 1.2 years?
  8. Could I get permanent Job in Government School in future having completed Post Graduation with Arts stream and B.Ed from MDU and working in a Government School as a Guest Teacher?
  9. Should I go for banking job after passing MBA Marketing and Finance?
  10. Can I get a government job after passing MCA in distance education
  11. Will I get a government job at an age of 37 with experience of 14 years in banking and finance
  12. Should I leave my job and go for regular MCA course? Will MCA through distance be a good choice?
  13. How to get a government job in Bikaner after passing MCA and doing lecturer job in private college?
  14. Am I eligible to get a permanent computer teacher job in Government high school in Kolkata? -- [New]
  15. Can I get admission to study MBBS in any Government college without any entrance exam? Fee structure of MBBS in a Private college? Will I get permanent job after completing MBBS?
  16. How to get a government job after passing MCA?
  17. Government jobs for MCA with work experience? How to prepare and any courses required? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Any 2 years PG course after BCA without Maths?
15th January 2012, 08:45 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get a good permanent government job after passing MCA and while working in Self Finance College?

In order to get a government job you have to appear for the written test conducted by Central and State government every year.You can appear for the entrance exam conducted by UPSC, SSC, State Level PSC, RRB, IBPS, Other Nationalized Banks etc. as per your interest and choice of job. To know more about government jobs follow the employment news, you can refer, www.upsc.gov.in , www.employmentnews.gov.in for information on exams for government jobs.
12th June 2013, 05:52 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get a good permanent government job after passing MCA and while working in Self Finance College?

sir now software anthaga ledu epudu mca chesthe next ala untundi featur
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?