25th August 2012, 09:17 PM

How to get a good job after studying in class 11th commerce

sir, actually i like to get a good job .i am now studying in class 11 commerce with the subject IP(informatic practices) so, sir i kindly beg you that please show the good jobs

23rd September 2012, 11:59 PM
arpit.bansal

Default Re: How to get a good job after studying in class 11th commerce

Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
sir, actually i like to get a good job .i am now studying in class 11 commerce with the subject IP(informatic practices) so, sir i kindly beg you that please show the good jobs
don't worry first of all you can take a good job in banking sector,and other in indian navy etc
24th September 2012, 02:48 PM
raz95

Hello..

If you want a good Job then I would suggest you to Complete Your Bachelor's degree after the 12th Exam..

As the minimum educational qualification for a good job is Graduation..

Or You can do CA..

All D Best..
Regards

Raz
23rd May 2013, 11:45 AM
Unregistered

anyone would plz help me suggesting any unique job opportunity with commerce as a subject
a field for which everyoje dont opt
plzzz..
20th December 2013, 10:17 AM
Unregistered

Sir,
I am saurabh from AGRA, i have done 10th class from commerce and now i am persuing 11th class actually.. Its also going to complete..so i want to do any job..if u have any job than pls say to me
13th January 2014, 10:14 AM
nareshsunrise
Senior Member++

In present scenario, there are good number of job opportunities for the candidates in Commerce stream as India is growing very well economically.

Some of the top courses to join in the field of Commerce are
-Chartered Accountancy course
-ICWAI
-Company Secretary
-LLB course
-MBA
-PGDBM etc.

My suggestion for you would be to opt for the courses in accordance with your subject knowledge.

If you are good at academics and if you are able to put your best efforts towards achieving anything, then opt for CA course.

Excellent career is there for the candidates after completion of CA course. But it is not so easy to complete CA course.

I have seen many of the candidates who are fighting years and years to complete CA course.

If you are not good at academics or if you are an average student and not able to put best efforts, then opt for traditional courses at Graduation level like
B.Com
B.Com Computers
BBA
BBM etc.

After completion of these courses, you can join MBA course for better career opportunities.

Having interested in Law, you can do LLB course after your 10+2. This is slight easier to complete when compared with CA course.

It all depends on you.

Make wise decision. Opt for the course in which you are having more interest based on your knowledge and skills and complete it successfully.

Wish you all the best.
23rd March 2014, 01:10 PM
Unregistered

gud morning sir . i like the commerce the most . and after passing 12 exam . i will get jobs with salary 35000 and above . so how can i do give replay sir
25th January 2017, 08:05 PM
Unregistered

Good morning sir I have passed 10th now I studying in 11th comm. I usually works hard in class 11 . And now I want to job who could I get job please tell
Thankyou
Deepak
13th June 2020, 08:25 PM
Unregistered

I am taking commerce in 11th i can get a job in IT
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?