29th January 2013, 10:35 PM
Unregistered

How can I get into Merchant Navy as a Fitter/Trainee?

how to get into merchant navy as a fitter/trainee fitter. my educational qualification is 12 th pass with PCM 53 %, 55% marks in english. in which training institute I can apply for the next immediate batch & when?

22nd February 2014, 01:56 PM
ChakrabortyP
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How can I get into Merchant Navy as a Fitter/Trainee?

You can join Merchant Navy after completion of class 10 as a trainee. There are also Deck Cadet Course spanning for 3 Months. Such courses are Diploma in Applied Science or Deck Watchkeeper. It provides the Cadet Pre-sea Training as well as onboard training of 24 Months. The Cadets learn to load ships, store cargo, handle gear, stationary rigging, and running gear, and learns ship stability, ship manoeuvring and ship management and perform a variety of operations and maintenance tasks to preserve the painted surface of the ship.
2nd July 2019, 01:48 AM
Unregistered

I am always passed in 10 th and plus two with science batch after that how to become a merchant Navy officer is any possibility in iti field what shall I do please help for me
3rd December 2019, 11:48 AM
Unregistered

I have 54percent in 12th but complete iti fitter then can i apply for marchent Navy
16th January 2020, 05:20 PM
Unregistered

Sir after 10th I had passed ITI from tread fitter how can I join merchant navy
13th June 2020, 06:51 PM
Unregistered

I completed my iti I was interested in get a good position in merchant navy how I get the job?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?