8th November 2010, 03:10 PM
Unregistered

How to get a good job in BSNL after having a good experience in Telecom Sector?

i want to know i have a good experience in telecom sector so wht is the way to get a job in bsnl.reply soon

Related Questions:
  1. Which industry is good for Telecom sector? How will I get job in Telecom companies like Apple, Sony, Nokia etc.?
  2. Companies that provides 30 days training in Information and Telecommunication? Suitable course for training?
  3. Is it beneficial to work as a Telecom Engineer on Off-Role? Can I get in an On-Role after 1 year of experience?
  4. Which telecom companies offer jobs to Telecom Engineers? What do I have to do for the job in Telecom field? Is there any chanCe of getting a job in a good telecom company? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Is the telecom sectors good for me after completing B.Tech in Electronics and communication? Options available apart from Telecom sector/
  6. How may a student having B.Tech degree with ECE stream, get a job in telecom sector? List of consultant agencies with their address and contact number for the same?
  7. How can I find freshers jobs for ECE graduate in telecom sector in Kolkata?
  8. Is there any possibility for me to get a good private sector job after having experience with Government job?
  9. Scope for girls in Telecom sector after getting trained? Institutes providing guaranteed job?
  10. Salary package after the completion of MBA from distance learning?
  11. How to get a job in government sector like in BSNL? I am a student of ECE with 88%
  12. Which are the courses available in Telecom Sector after B.E?
  13. Is telecom industry good for an electrical engineer?
  14. Is it possible to get a job in software sector without any prior IT experience? -- [New]
  15. Jobs in Telecom sector in Kolkata after B.Tech in ECE?
  16. Career path after E & TC Engineering in Telecom Management?
  17. Telecom companies which offer good salary and procedure of appointment?
  18. If I have done B.E, MBA financial management with 6 years experience in Telecom industry can I work in BSNL?
30th August 2011, 08:50 AM
sanju38121

Default Re: How to get a good job in BSNL after having a good experience in Telecom Sector?

sir , bsnl's recruitment cell conduct exam for the recruitment of various staff officers and you can apply for this exam according to your qualification and experience and get a good job in bsnl. For recruitment procedure just open the website - http://www.sarkarinaukari.com and here you can find all information related to recruitment. All the best.
30th August 2011, 05:45 PM
Snehamay ganguly
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get a good job in BSNL after having a good experience in Telecom Sector?

dear friend,
My friend you have not mention your qualification..
Anyway as you want to get a job in telecom sector, then you have to appear in BSNL JTO exam..
ELIGIBILITY FOR BSNL JTO(TELECOM):-

*The candidate must have complete the graduation in the field of Electronics and communication/Electrical/Radio/Computer science..
*The candidate should not have any due backlogs during the graduation..
*The candidates age should be in between 21-30 years..
For SC/ST the age relaxation is 5 years and for OBC the relaxation is 3 years..

If you fulfill all these criteria then you will be eligible to appear in BSNL JTO exam..
So, go for it..
All the best..
30th August 2011, 06:15 PM
dhruv007

BSNL recruits many staff officers such as JTO (junior telecom officer). for this exam you should have to complete your B.TECH\B.E.\B.SC(ENG.) .with electronics or electrical & communication engineering,from any recognized college. you can apply for this exam ithin the age limit of 21-30 years,.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?