11th July 2011, 01:59 AM
Unregistered

How to get good jobs and placements through Electronics and Communication?

Sir,
I have to join in jobs. how to get good jobs & placements in electronics and instrumentation.

Related Questions:
  1. What can I do for for better placements if I am a electronics and communication engineer student
  2. How to get good jobs and placements in B.Tech Electronics and Communications?
  3. How good are the placements in PESIT for Electronics and Communication?
  4. Good jobs after 3rd year Electronics and Communication engineering?
  5. What should I do after completing diploma in ECE?
  6. Government jobs in Electronics field after Diploma in Electronics & Communication? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Which course is good for me after completing diploma in electronics and communication department
  8. How to get government jobs after studying MSc electronics and communication
  9. How should I get government jobs in electronics field after doing 3 years diploma in electronics and communication?
  10. Can I get any electronics related job after passing diploma in electronics and communication branch
  11. How to do Scada course in CDAC Bangalore?
  12. Colleges for MSc electronics for best placements? Are MSc courses good for lecturer jobs only?
  13. What should I do to get good placements after B.Tech Electronics and Communication Branch if I scored 55%, 50% and 65% in 10th, 12th and B.Tech respectively?
  14. Where to apply for job being Electronics and Communication Engineer?
  15. Can i go for any job after passing diploma in Electronics and Communication
  16. What are the job options for me with BE (ECE) qualification and pending arrears? -- [New]
  17. After Electronics and Communication Diploma can I get a job in Air Force Field? What are the jobs available for me?
  18. Where can I get government jobs after Electronics and Communication Engineering? Is there any government job?
31st July 2011, 11:16 PM
akhilesh16071991
Senior Member++

Default Re: How to get good jobs and placements through Electronics and Communication?

Dear friend,
After completing your btech in ECE their are lots of jobs available to you.
You can just go through company exams.
For company exam you have to send them resume.according to your resume they shortlist candidate and call for written test.

So keep applying for as many as good company possible.
31st July 2011, 11:21 PM
akhilesh16071991
Senior Member++

Default Re: How to get good jobs and placements through Electronics and Communication?

Dear friend,
For company exam you have to send them resume.according to your resume they shortlist candidate and call for written test.

So keep applying for as many as good company possible.
14th August 2011, 04:43 PM
Unregistered

what does resume should contain
8th October 2011, 01:00 PM
Unregistered

sir
i am ece student of final year can you please suggest me the companies.
21st November 2011, 01:17 AM
vskreddy

sir am final year from ece branch please tell me some companys............
15th May 2012, 11:55 PM
chillarboy
Member+

For company exam you have to send them resume.
good luck
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?