10th September 2012, 12:55 AM
Unregistered

How to get good marks in computer architecture

it is a very confusing subject so is it better to prepare for exams according to previous year papers pattern?

Related Questions:
  1. WBUT CSE 4th Sem Advanced Computer Architecture (CS 403) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  2. Can I get a private college in west bengal through AIEEE online councelling?
  3. Gujarat Technological University Computer Engineering 3rd Semester Computer Organization and Architecture Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  4. PTU MCA 3rd Sem-Computer System Architecture (MCA-301) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  5. How to get good marks in computer architecture
  6. Will I be able to get admission for doing post graduation in Architecture if I have good score in GATE exam? -- [New]
  7. How to do Architecture and interiors?
  8. Best colleges/schools in India providing B.Arch degree?
  9. Procedure to do M.Arch after completion of B.E. in Civil?
  10. Diploma in architecture after passing 10th with 55%?
  11. Best books for CDAC online exam preparation?
  12. WBUT ECE 5th Semester Computer Architecture & Organization (EC503) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  13. Any college in which I could get after scoring 169 marks in AIEEE Architecture? Is it possible to get a college for Architecture without giving NATA?
  14. Calicut University-B.Tech in Electronics and Communications Engineering-4th Sem Computer Organization and Architecture exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  15. Sathyabama University-B.Arch 1st Sem Theory of Architecture - I Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  16. What is the time duration of B.Arch degree after diploma?
  17. Good architecture colleges with hostel facilities with 175 marks in AIEEE B.Arch. and 89 mars in NATA? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. IETE ALCCS Computer Architecture Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
30th November 2012, 11:19 AM
joyshreenath
Senior Member++

Default Re: How to get good marks in computer architecture

Hi,
Computer Architecture will most definitely have mathematics subjects in it. So please first of all make your mathematics knowledge solid. If you have discreet mathematics then make sure that you understand this subject well and good and you do not have problem in solving it given whatever question from that domain.
Next you might have finite automata. This genre looks very difficult if you do not understand it. But once you start understanding it, it is as simple as any other subject. If you want for the initial times you can hire a tutor for this.
Lastly, the digital logic portion needs to be prepared well. And as you say the previous year questions will help you definitely, to know better in these subjects. So go ahead.
4th December 2012, 03:39 PM
rameswar54

Default Re: How to get good marks in computer architecture

First of all you need to learn the basics of the computer system architecture. If you enjoy using a computer then you should enjoy the behind the screen theories of it well. Ask any friend who knows the computer practically, if you start learning by getting practical then the subject will look so interesting. Last year I had the subject in my 7th semester and I quite liked the subjects after understanding the theory.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?