6th June 2012, 11:02 AM
Kalpit ahinsha

How to prepare for IBPS Clerk Exam? Which study materials should I prepare for this Exam?

How to prepare for ibps cleark exms ...and which study material should be best for prepration?

6th June 2012, 12:18 PM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to prepare for IBPS Clerk Exam? Which study materials should I prepare for this Exam?

IBPS (Institute of Banking Personnel Selection) is conducting common written exam for the recruitment of clerical positions for 19 public sector banks.

SBI and SBI Associate banks have not joined hands with IBPS to conduct common written exam and they recruit the candidates for these positions by their own selection procedure.

For the first time, IBPS has conducted Common Written Exam for the recruitment of Clerks in the previous academic year.

The result of this exam has been announced and the candidates received their score cards.

Again it will take 6-8 months for the announcement of another notification by IBPS for the recruitment of clerical positions.

The written exam will consists of questions from the following categories
-Reasoning
-Quantitative Aptitude
-General Awareness
-General English
-Computer or Marketing Knowledge

For Reasoning and Quantitative Aptitude, I recommend you to use the books of R.S.Agarwal.

For General Awareness, I suggest you to use the books of
-YES publications current affairs
-Banking Services Chronicle
-Mahindra publications magazines

For General English, you can use any book which is available in the market and which is strong enough in
-Comprehension
-Vocabulary
-Grammar aspects

You can also purchase the following book

For updated information on IBPS Exams, I suggest you to visit
http://ibps.in/
6th June 2012, 12:26 PM
Shaenma
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to prepare for IBPS Clerk Exam? Which study materials should I prepare for this Exam?

I have uploaded some sample papers for the exam.
Go through them. This will help you to get a better idea about the exam pattern and also the subjects to follow closely.

All the best
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Bank PO Mock Test.pdf(205.4 KB, 214 views)
File Type: pdf IBPS PO- English Practce Paper.pdf(228.5 KB, 212 views)
File Type: pdf IBPS PO- Reasoning Practce Paper.pdf(219.9 KB, 202 views)
File Type: pdf Sample Genral Awareness paper Solved.pdf(76.5 KB, 239 views)
6th June 2012, 04:00 PM
sumit911

hi Friend,
I have uploaded an e-book regarding the IBPS exam. Hope it helps you.

IBPS-CWE-Guide-Free-E-Book_www.bankpoclerk.com.pdf
18th June 2012, 11:51 AM
Unregistered

can send me an e-book for ibps clerical exam on my mail-id
[email protected]
i will be thankful to you
24th August 2012, 10:32 AM
sumitjha14u
Senior Member+

hello dear,
IBPS (Institute of Banking Personnel Selection) is conducting common written exam for the recruitment of clerical positions for 19 public sector banks

The written exam will consists of questions from the following categories
Reasoning
Quantitative Aptitude
General Awareness
General English
Computer or Marketing Knowledge

For Reasoning and Quantitative Aptitude, I recommend you to use the books of R.S.Agarwal.

For General Awareness, I suggest you to use the books of
YES publications current affairs
Banking Services Chronicle
Mahindra publications magazines

For General English, you can use any book which is available in the market and which is strong enough in
Comprehension Vocabulary
Grammar aspects
25th August 2012, 01:19 AM
Unregistered

Through which institute and books shoud i go for the preparation of bank clerk exams?
30th August 2012, 06:01 PM
Unregistered

Hi..I am fresher to bank exam and want to give ibps clerk exam so from where can i start for studying ?
anyone help me .I will thankful to them.
24th October 2012, 12:42 PM
Unregistered

i am 27 yaers old and going to be 28 in feb 2013. should i apply for cwe clerical exam?
24th October 2012, 05:10 PM
SAM14U

HELLO DEAR

Pattern for IBPS PO Exam=>

=> Reasoning
=> English Language
=> Computer Knowledge
=> General Awareness
=> Quantitative Aptitude
=> Computer Knowledge

Selection process for IBPS exam-
1) Written Test
2)Personal Interview
24th October 2012, 07:12 PM
TARA001
Senior Member++++

Hello Friend ,

Here are the list of books for you that you can follow and it will be helpful also for you as well :-

Best Wishes ....
Work Hard .....
26th October 2012, 12:02 AM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Dear aspirant,

-If you want to clear IBPS clerk then you should be well prepared because in bank exams you need speed with accuracy to get the job.

-The objective type paper in bank exams contains questions from Quantitative aptitude, Reasoning aptitude, General awareness, Computer aptitude and English language skills.

-Each carries equal marks in this objective type paper . You have to clear in every section separately to be eligible for Interview.

-You should practice Quantitative and reasoning sections a lot because these sections are most time taking and requires speed with accuracy.

-You can prepare for general awareness by reading and listening to daily news . You can also buy monthly magazine pratiyogita darpan to get in touch with latest happenings.

-For English you should have sample papers of previous years to get use the the type of questions.

-You should know about computer and marketing aptitude also .

-So start your preparation because competition in bank exams is very tough.

BEST OF LUCK....
26th October 2012, 06:43 PM
Unregistered

Thanks everyone. HAHAHA
30th October 2012, 06:34 AM
Unregistered

how could i get clear general awareness material for ibps clerks 2
31st October 2012, 04:11 PM
Unregistered

Is there any shortcut methods available for maths??? i heard that coaching institutes provides some tricks to solve questions quickly.
4th December 2012, 02:24 PM
Unregistered

plz salve the problam sir
i am manjunatha.ng i selected exam centra in hubli but change the exam centra belagam plz salve
my noumber 9743382131
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?