3rd August 2011, 11:43 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to do M.Arch after completion of B.E. in Civil?

what is the process to do M.architure after doing B.E civil??
i don't know the procedure

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to join Diploma in Architecture after completion of Diploma in Civil Engineering? -- [New]
  2. What is the procedure to join Indian navy after completion of diploma in Civil engineering?
  3. How to get admission for doing diploma in Civil after completion of 12th?
  4. Am I eligible to get admission for B.Arch after completion of Diploma in Civil Engineering? Required Procedure for this?
  5. What is the procedure followed for getting admission for Civil engineering after completion of diploma in civil engineering?
  6. What is the procedure followed to get a government job after completion of Civil Engineering?
  7. What is the procedure followed to change school from CBSE board to Kearala board after completion of 10th?
  8. Procedure to get admission for BE in Civil Engineering after completion of 12th Science from RBSE with 81%? When can I get admission for this course? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. What is the procedure and qualifications required to join Aeronautics or Aerospace after completion of diploma in civil engineering?
  10. What is the procedure followed for doing Ph.D after completion of PG course?
  11. Will I be eligible to register for IPCC in the March month being a candidate going to complete B.Com by March month? When will I get Books for this? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Which institute is best for me in UP after completion of diploma in Civil Engineering? I want to do correspondence B.Tech in Civil Engg
  13. Will I be able to get lateral entry admission for B.E course in Delhi after completion of Civil diploma course? What is the procedure to be followed?
  14. Procedure to become a Civil Judge after completion of B.Tech in Civil Engineering?
  15. What is the date sheet of class 10th of SA II exam?
  16. Procedure to apply for +2 exam next year?
  17. What is the procedure followed to apply for B.Sc Mining engineering after completion of diploma in civil?
  18. What is the procedure followed for applying M.Com course after completion of B.Com course?
17th January 2012, 10:47 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to do M.Arch after completion of B.E. in Civil?

Generally to pursue architecture course you need 60% marks in bachelors of Architecture then only you are eligible to get admission in master in architecture.So as per my knowledge you won't be able to pursue Master in architecture.
3rd September 2012, 04:57 PM
Unregistered

i want to enter to top most 5 m.arch colleges in india. suggest somting
22nd May 2015, 03:23 PM
Unregistered

Am I elegible for b.arch.i have completed 12 but given only paper 1 of jee
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?