28th August 2012, 12:09 PM
Unregistered

How to get good marks in Polytechnic entrance exam in AP?

I want to get good marks in polytechnic entrance exam in Andhrapradesh.

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed procedure about admission in Diploma in Architecture for ITI Civil Draughtsman?
  2. Diploma electrical engineering through distance mode is possible after ITI?
  3. How to get good marks in Polytechnic entrance exam in AP?
  4. Best course in Polytechnic that offers very good salary?
  5. How to get a seat in government polytechnic college? How much marks I need for Polytechnic entrance exam?
  6. Delhi polytechnic entrance exam date 2010? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Possibility to get admission in Diploma in Mechanical Engineering program for 12th Arts student?
  8. Procedure to apply for Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering for ITI holder?
  9. How to join a good engineering college after backlog in 1st and 2nd semester in Polytechnic?
  10. Is there any cutoff marks for Polytechnic entrance exam of Delhi? Where will I get the form? Where to register myself for the same?
  11. When to get forms for West Bengal Polytechnic Exam? Date of this Exam?
  12. How can I join Polytechnic after completing 12th without answering an entrance exam?
  13. Direct admission to study Engineering Diploma for a candidate who has secured 60% in 10th?
  14. Possibility to study Fashion Technology Diploma course for 10th student?
  15. Eligibility criteria for Delhi Polytechnic Entrance Exam for students of Assam?
  16. Can I appear for Polytechnic entrance exam after passing high school? What is the procedure for direct admission in Polytechnic College
  17. Procedure to get admission in Aeronautical Engineering Diploma for 10th NIOS student?
  18. Possibility to take admission in Engineering Diploma course directly after completing 10th in Ahmedabad? -- [New]
5th June 2013, 10:50 PM
M.PRUDHVI RAJ
Member+

Default Re: How to get good marks in Polytechnic entrance exam in AP?

Hai friend,

In Order to succeed in your exams, you must be very perfect in understanding your level of standard.

You must start your preparation with the difficult subject and then with the easy subjects.

Most Importantly you must be very sincere and punctual in your studies.

you prepare a good time table and prepare accordingly.

Be sincere, punctual and Work Hard.

Then, you will definitely get a good rank in the entrance exams.

All the best.
9th April 2019, 03:31 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get good marks in Polytechnic entrance exam in AP?

I want a seat in govt polytechnic collage. By getting a seat which rank does i wanted?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?