8th April 2012, 06:09 PM
arunabh choudhury

Is there any cutoff marks for Polytechnic entrance exam of Delhi? Where will I get the form? Where to register myself for the same?

When should i go to delhi for the polytechnic entrance exams??
Is there any cutoff marks??
where will i get the forms or where will i register my name to appear the entrance exam??

Related Questions:
  1. Delhi polytechnic entrance exam date 2010? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Application procedure for doing Polytechnic course after 10th from Delhi?
  3. When will be Polytechnic exam in Delhi?
  4. From where to get the application form for the entrance exam of Delhi Polytechnic?
  5. Cutoff marks required in Jharkhand Polytechnic Entrance Exam to study in Government Polytechnic College?
  6. When the application form of Delhi Polytechnic Entrance Test will be released? Eligibility to apply? -- [New]
  7. Questions of diploma in ceramics engineering?
  8. When the application form of Delhi Polytechnic Entrance exam will be distributed?
  9. Polytechnic Diploma is possible after 12th Arts from Delhi Government college or Bihar Government college?
  10. Eligibility criteria for Delhi Polytechnic Entrance Exam for students of Assam?
  11. Any colleges offering company secretary course in India except Tamilnadu?
  12. What's the exam date for Delhi polytechnic? When would the application forms be available in market? I am 10th class student
  13. How may I get polytechnic entrance exam form? List of government colleges in Dehradun for Polytechnic?
  14. How to register myself for AMIE after completing government polytechnic college exams?
  15. How can I calculate aggregate percentage to study Chemistry Honours in Delhi University? Cutoff marks required in entrance exam to get admission? List of reputed colleges offering Chemistry Honours under Delhi University?
  16. What's the last date of form submission for Bihar polytechnic entrance exam? How many candidates would appear in this exam?
  17. Where can I get Polytechnic Entrance Exam application form?
  18. Can I get admission to study Polytechnic Diploma course in Delhi if secured 22 marks in English and secured 50% in 10th?
16th April 2012, 02:55 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is there any cutoff marks for Polytechnic entrance exam of Delhi? Where will I get the form? Where to register myself for the same?

What will be cut off marks for kwara state polytechnic.
14th May 2012, 07:44 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is there any cutoff marks for Polytechnic entrance exam of Delhi? Where will I get the form? Where to register myself for the same?

What cut off mark for india polytechenc
29th May 2012, 05:22 PM
Unregistered

cut off diploma marks??
9th June 2012, 06:10 PM
Unregistered

Please type your question or comment here and then click Submit. at this year question will hindi or english
21st July 2012, 01:36 PM
Unregistered

rank in cet delhi polytechnic is 22167 cat sc which govt college can i get
3rd June 2013, 06:54 PM
Unregistered

what is the cut off marks for delhi polytechnic
20th June 2013, 05:28 PM
Unregistered

what is the cutt off getting meera bai institute of tech and kasturba polytechnic for girl obc outsider frm delhi
21st June 2013, 12:21 AM
Unregistered

rank in cet delhi polytechnic is 22662 admission any college can i get
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?