3rd November 2014, 09:06 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to get admission in Diploma in Mechanical Engineering program for 12th Arts student?

Hello
I want to know that is it possible admission
in diploma in mechanical engineering
of Class 12th passes of arts side student????
please reply as soon as possible

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission in diploma mechanical engineering after 12th Arts?
  2. Possibility of FYBA (Arts) directly after diploma in ENTC?
  3. Possibility of getting admission in B.Tech through SLIET for diploma in Mechanical Engineering student?
  4. Can I take admission in NIT if I am a student of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  5. Procedure to take admission in AMIE after Diploma in Mechanical engineering?
  6. Admission to graduation (Arts) after 3 years Diploma engineering?
  7. Can I join Indian Military Academy after passing diploma in Mechanical Engineering and 12th in Arts?
  8. Procedure to get admission in B.Tech at AMIE for diploma in Mechanical Engineering student?
  9. Admission to IISC without a valid GATE score? Research and Integrated Ph.D program help mechanical engineering student?
  10. How to get admission for Mechanical Engineering in US or UK or Australia after completion of Mechanical Diploma? Best universities in these countries for Graduation? Procedure to get admission in these universities?
  11. Admission in Marine engineering after Diploma in Mechanical? Percentage required?
  12. How to get admission for Mechanical Engineering in US or UK or Australia after completion of Diploma in Mechanical? Best universities offering this course in these countries? Duration and Fee structure for this course?
  13. How can I join distance education program for masters in fine arts after completing diploma in fine arts?
  14. Is it possible to get admission in mechanical engineering in Mumbai after diploma? What is the procedure for that?
  15. How to do B.E after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Can I get admission in Diploma in Mechanical Engineering on 10th basis if pursuing 11th Commerce? List of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering colleges?
  17. Can I do diploma after passing 12th from arts stream?
  18. How to take admission in diploma in civil engineering after completing diploma in mechanical engineering
5th November 2014, 11:31 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to get admission in Diploma in Mechanical Engineering program for 12th Arts student?

10th class qualification will be considered for admission into Diploma in Mechanical Engineering course. If you have completed 10th class with Maths and Science with at least 50% marks, then you shouldn't worry and apply for Polytechnic Entrance exam.

Admission is purely based on the entrance exam and if you are able to perform very well in the entrance exam, then surely you will get admission in a top polytechnic Institute.

Be prepared for the Polytechnic Entrance exam, it will have objective type questions and there will be negative marking for every wrong answer. There is age limit for 22 years for entrance exam. Hence, make sure that you have age below 22 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?