21st August 2012, 02:17 AM
rahul kumar7373

How to get good marks in WBUT B.Tech 1st semester

Plz tell me that how will i get best marks in wbut b.tech 1st sem. And my mechanics portion is very week

Related Questions:
  1. Books to be referred for WBUT 1st semester exam
  2. How to get good marks in WBUT 1st semester Mechanical?
  3. WBUT EE, 1st Sem Engineering Mechanics Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  4. From where I can download syllabus books and previous year question papers of WBUT B.Tech 4th semester exam? -- [New]
  5. WBUT Semester question papers of Mechanical Engineering of 1st semester
  6. WBUT MCA 3rd Semester Operating System and System Software Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  7. WBUT CSE 1st Semester Engineering Mechanics (ME 101) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  8. WBUT IT 6th Semester Data Communications and Networking (IT 603) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  9. WBUT, EE, 2nd Semester, Introduction To Computing Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  10. University of Pune-B.Tech 1st Semester-Basic Electrical Engineering Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  11. Can I get WBUT 1st year question?
  12. WBUT ECE 4th Semester Analog Electronic Circuits (EC 401) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  13. How can I get admission in other WBUT affiliated college after completing B.Tech 1st year?
  14. WBUT IT 6th Semester Database Management Systems (IT 604) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  15. University of Pune-B.Tech 1st Semester-Engineering Graphics-I Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  16. WBUT Mechanical Engineering 2nd Semester Mechanical Science (ME 201) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  17. University of Pune-B.Tech 1st Semester-Engineering Mathematics-I Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  18. WBUT ECE 4th Semester Electromagnetic Waves and Radiating System (EC 404) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
25th August 2012, 11:23 PM
suvendum14

Default Re: How to get good marks in WBUT B.Tech 1st semester

Hi..
I am very glad to hear that you are serious from the BEGINING SEM..
Keep it up...
You have to study well for future..
But this is WBUT...luck matters a lot...many student cant get good marks after studying hard..
in other side many student get well marks at zero -preparation...
I am from the same university..I have experince thats why I am telling you that..
Anyway try well..
Hope you get good marks..Try to fill up all your total exam copy..No necessary to keep it blank if you dont know the answers..
Best of luck..
Thank you..
25th August 2012, 11:25 PM
suvendum14

Hi..
I am very glad to hear that you are serious from the BEGINING SEM..
Keep it up...
You have to study well for future..
But this is WBUT...luck matters a lot...many student cant get good marks after studying hard..
in other side many student get well marks at zero -preparation...
I am from the same university..I have experince thats why I am telling you that..
Anyway try well..
Hope you get good marks..Try to fill up all your total exam copy..No necessary to keep it blank if you dont know the answers..
Best of luck..
Thank you..
25th October 2012, 07:23 PM
Unregistered

Hi. I'm a student of b-tech(cse) 1st year. Please tell me the routin of 1st semeter.
10th January 2013, 05:58 PM
Unregistered

in ee and ece xam we have to get 40 by combining the marks of both the subjects......only then we will be passed right?
16th January 2013, 03:50 AM
Unregistered

Wat iz the passing marks for ee & ece 1st sem xam?do we hav to pass indivisualy or we just have to pass by combining the theory marks of both subjects?!?
14th May 2013, 02:31 PM
Unregistered

i wnt to see one copy of 1st sem. hw it possibal????
16th August 2013, 06:31 PM
Unregistered

how to get good marks in civil engineering 1st semester btech under wbut
2nd December 2013, 12:20 PM
Unregistered

what is the pass marks for bba in wbut?how much one needs to get passed in a subject inluding internals marks
1st March 2014, 10:54 PM
Unregistered

Teacher of Ace college do not show mercy on students but only on their favourite ones and harras the other students
29th May 2015, 03:24 PM
Unregistered

plz give me tips to score really well in my m.tech 2nd semester in vlsi & microelectronics,as there is no organizer,wbut exam guide,previous semester solved question papers so it's really tough to score well in m.tech whereas numerous exam guides and previous years solved question papers are there to score well in b.tech.Plz help me.
30th May 2015, 04:44 PM
Unregistered

How many no need to pass in basic electrical in 2nd sem of wbut
29th December 2016, 11:46 PM
Unregistered

In Basic electrical and electronics of WBUT first semester we have to get 40 marks in total , to pass , or is it compulsory to get 40% in each of EE abd ECE ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?