2nd June 2012, 04:17 PM
vselectricalengineering

How to get a good rank in GATE and IES exam?

how i can get good rank in gate and ies exam both next year 2013?

8th June 2012, 03:11 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get a good rank in GATE and IES exam?

Syllabus for IES and GATE basically covers topics included in B.E or B.Tech course. You can expect questions from the stream you have selected. Thorough exam preparation is the only method to clear these competitive exams. Practicing previous year’s questions will also help in the process. Reference books, guides, e-books, etc can also be used as aids for exam preparation.
15th July 2013, 08:05 PM
pinksony

Default Re: How to get a good rank in GATE and IES exam?

Hello dear....

Gate and ies(indian engineering service) exams are really good....to get a good rank first you need to be dedicated towards work....self confidence plays an important role....

Practise previous years question papers...it helps you alot...practise makes a man perfect.....

Gate exam helps you to persue your m.tech....ies exam helps you get a good job in government sector:
1.ntpc
2.sail
3.bhel
4.bel
5.bsnl

all the best dear...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?