22nd September 2012, 01:45 PM
vivekaryan18

How can I get good marks in GATE exam?

how can i get good rank in gate exam??????
suggest me a good institute in meerut......
actually.......
i want to do m.tech from 'c.s.'........
right now i m persuing b.tech from c.s.....and my avrge % is 70%
so tell me about an good institute for m.tech, if i did not get gate rank.
thankyou............

17th December 2012, 02:47 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get good marks in GATE exam?

Thorough preparation is necessary to gain good marks in GATE. Preparation based on exam syllabus and by dedicating separate time for each subject will be effective. Reference books and books prescribed under B.Tech degree can be used for exam preparation. Working out previous year questions will also be good for exam preparation. If you find any difficulty in self preparation, then you can approach any reputed GATE training centers.
2nd February 2013, 08:14 PM
helper1

dear friend,

Gate entrance exam which is the most important entrance exam for the engineering students who want to do the study master degree in M.Tech from the best institute like IIT, Thaper university, Panjab university, Vellore university etc

GATE entrance exam Pattern :

Total Question : 65

1. General aptitude
2. English (verbal Reasoning)
3. Mathematics
4. Engineering subjects (technical questions )

so you need to be study the preparation of the entrance exam by study your engineering subjects with concentration

GATE entrance exam preparation Books :

1. Arihant book
2. R.S aggarwal book Quantitative aptitude and Verbal or non-verbal reasoning book
3. Upkar Publication book

so you can reference these books for the preparation of the GATE entrance exam

SOme couching center which can help you to do the preparation with good way which are like :

1. Akash Institute, delhi
2. Brillant tutorial Institute, Delhi
3. Time institute, New delhi

All the best !
2nd February 2013, 10:44 PM
sonyalex
Member+

Hi Friends.............

To get good marks in Gate the one & only best way is to learn all the basic concepts regarding Engineering which is more than enough for the Gate exam.......& Another way is to concentrate on the lesson which are going on in the classes..........

Good Luck..............
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?