24th August 2013, 01:12 AM
Unregistered

How to get a government job after completing M.phil in Geography from Rewa

My sister is completed m.phil in geography from rewa .pls advise her best options now she is 24
She wants ti work in monsoon vibagh.

Related Questions:
  1. How can I get a government job after completing M.Phil in geography?
  2. Can i be eligible for any government job of WB after completing B.A in Geography from CMJ university
  3. How to get a job after PG in geography? I am a student of M.A in Geography
  4. Is M.phil available in Madras University? What are the formalities to do so? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. What kind of job can I take in the field of Geography?
  6. Where a PhD holder can get admission in M.Phil?
  7. Can I get Government Job in Gujarat after completion of B.Sc and B.Ed in Geography?
  8. Can I do MSc in Geography after completing graduation in Geography?
  9. How to get government job if I am a student of geography? How to become a Geologist? -- [New]
  10. Am I eligible for any government job of gazetted rank? I am 36 years old woman having B.Sc(Geography) and B.Ed degree. What would be the ideal course for me to get a good job?
  11. Last 5 years question papers for science? I have completed my MSc and B.Ed
  12. Which is more preferable, either M.Phil or Ph.D? I've completed MA in geography
  13. Recognised university for correspondence M.Phil/PhD in English?
  14. Which course should I choose between CA and CS? Is there any age limit to register for these courses? Can I start with a foundation course being a graduate?
  15. Which job in Navy can i get after completing BA in Geography?
  16. How to do a job after completing PG in Geography and diploma in disaster management from IGNOU?
  17. Is it worth to do M.Phil in prist university after completing M.A and MBA?
  18. Is it worth to do M.Phil in Prist University after completing M.A English, MBA?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?