10th August 2011, 07:18 PM
Unregistered

How to get a government job after passing MCA?

why there is no requirement in govt job for the student who are completing mca....
please if any know about this then just give me information on [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. How to get a government job after passing MCA?
  2. How to get a good permanent government job after passing MCA and while working in Self Finance College?
  3. What would be best for me after passing MCA, Government or Private Sector?
  4. Am I eligible for a government or a lecture job in a Government College after completing MCA and 1 year job?
  5. Any opportunity to get in government sector after finishing MCA from CUSAT? Any exams being conducted?
  6. Can I get a government job after passing MCA in distance education
  7. Can I get a government job in MCA after passing BSc Computer Science with 78% and first class with distinction? Do I have to answer any entrance exams for that?
  8. Is it possible for MCA graduate to get the job in Government sector?
  9. Any opportunity to join government sector after finishing MCA? Any exams to get a government jobs? Information about government and central government exams?
  10. What type of government job can I get after passing BSc Non MEd and MSc IT? can I do MCA through long distance?
  11. Government job in IT at an age of 35 years and have done MCA?
  12. Available government jobs after doing MCA
  13. What to do for government job after MCA?
  14. Is it possible for me to get IT job after completion of MCA course? -- [New]
  15. Can I get a job in government sector after passing BCA and MCA from IGNOU?
  16. Can I do MCA after BSc General? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. How to get a government job in Bikaner after passing MCA and doing lecturer job in private college?
  18. Is it possible for me to get a government job with previous software company experience?
12th January 2012, 11:52 AM
INDERPREET KAUR JOHAL

Default Re: How to get a government job after passing MCA?

for that you have to fill the forms for it ,,and need to clear the exams for it
8th May 2013, 09:47 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get a government job after passing MCA?

which type in govt jobs after compeleting mca?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?