2nd August 2013, 02:02 AM
Murugan Viji

How to get a government job in Tamilnadu?

I am Murugan and living in chennai. I am physically handicapped. I want to know how to get TamilNadu Govt job. I am helpless. Please any body suggest me.

Related Questions:
  1. How to get a government job in Tamilnadu?
  2. Can i get a job in Tamilnadu government school after completing MSc B.Ed degre in microbiology
  3. Can I get a job in Tamilnadu Government after completing MSc(Maths) Regular in first class?
  4. Ways of getting government job in Tamilnadu after finishing B.E CSE in first class?
  5. Procedure to apply for government B.Ed colleges in Tamilnadu? Names of the B.Ed colleges in Tamilnadu having government seat? Date of start of counseling for government B.Ed colleges in Tamilnadu?
  6. Job tital for civil engineering in Tamilnadu government?
  7. How to apply for a government staff nurse job in Tamilnadu?
  8. How to apply for government job in Tamilnadu if I am a MCA graduate?
  9. List of institutions that are approved by Tamilnadu Government from which I can do Diploma through correspondence?
  10. How may I get a government job in Tamil nadu? I'm finishing B.E(CS)
  11. Dates of Tamilnadu Government Job Exams? From where can I register for the exam?
  12. How to get a government job in Tamilnadu?
  13. How to apply for government B.Ed colleges in Tamilnadu? Names of B.Ed colleges in Tamilnadu which has government seats? When is the counseling for government B.Ed colleges in Tamilnadu? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. How to get a government job as lecturer in polytechnic college in Tamilnadu -- [New]
  15. How to apply for government jobs in B.Ed colleges in Tamilnadu? Names of B.Ed colleges in tamilnadu providing government seats? Date of counseling for government B.Ed colleges in Tamilnadu?
  16. Any chance to get a job in Tamilnadu Government after scoring 72% in SSLC and 68% in HSC?
  17. How to get a job in government engineering colleges in Tamilnadu? Procedure to apply for them?
  18. What to do to get RTO government job in Tamilnadu after doing B.E Mechanical Engineering?
5th October 2015, 12:28 AM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get a government job in Tamilnadu?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Murugan Viji View Post
I am Murugan and living in chennai. I am physically handicapped. I want to know how to get TamilNadu Govt job. I am helpless. Please any body suggest me.
You will have to write TNPSC examinations to join in government jobs in Tamil Nadu. The eligibility to write the examinations will be from 10th standard to graduation. There are like Group 1, Group 2, Group 3 and Group 4 examinations for various posts in Tamil Nadu. The aspirant has to look for the notifications from the TNPSC for the various jobs in Tamil Nadu. The official website is given for your reference:
http://www.tnpsc.gov.in/.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?