1st December 2011, 10:13 AM
sjrekhasenthil

Ways of getting government job in Tamilnadu after finishing B.E CSE in first class?

I am finished BE(CSE)in first class with distinction passed out.
what is the way to get government job in tamilnadu?

Related Questions:
  1. What are the ways to get a job while in 3rd year B.Tech CSE?
  2. How may I get a government job in Tamil nadu? I'm finishing B.E(CS)
  3. How to get a job after passing B.Tech CSE 3rd year? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Can I get a job in Tamilnadu Government after completing MSc(Maths) Regular in first class?
  5. Government Job opportunities in after the completion of B.Tech in CSE?
  6. Job Opportunities in Government sector for B.Tech CSE and M.Tech CSE candidates?
  7. Is there any possibility to get a government job after doing B.E CSE from Anna University? Which are the entrance exams?
  8. Is there any chance to get a government job after passing B.E CSE from Anna University Affiliated College? Are there any exams conducted for that? Details about all the government exams?
  9. Any opportunity to get a job in government after B.E CSE? Any exam which are conducted for that?
  10. How to get a government job after finishing B.E CS
  11. What is the possible ways to get a job in power plant after finishing B.Tech degree in Mechanical Engineering
  12. Can I get a government job after finishing B.Ed at the age of 34?
  13. Is it possible to get Anna University government college in Tamilnadu with stipend after secuding 28.67 in GATE CSE department in OBC category?
  14. List of posts to apply for Government job after BE CSE? -- [New]
  15. Opportunities available in government sector after finishing B.E from Anna University? Which are the government exams?
  16. Government job scopes for B.E CSE students? Where shall I apply for government job?
  17. How to do MS in abroad after doing B.E CSE in Tamilnadu?
  18. How to get a government job after completing B.Tech under CSE stream?
12th January 2012, 08:04 PM
senthilkumarvm

Default Re: Ways of getting government job in Tamilnadu after finishing B.E CSE in first class?

hi my dear friend.. you are asking about how to get government job in tamilnadu..

There are several exams available to get job in tamilnadu government

1.TNPSC GROUP I
2.GROUP II
3.GROUP III

group I for IAS,IPS and upto 27 posting

steps:
1.entrance exam
2.written exam
3.interview exam

these are the main exams

AND also several exams are available to join government exams like police,hospital,teacher,nurse, banking sector..

All The Best VMSHEMA
4th July 2012, 05:13 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Ways of getting government job in Tamilnadu after finishing B.E CSE in first class?

I am a final year B.E Sudent. Iwant to know the complete details about the TNPSC- GROUP Examinations.
11th August 2013, 11:51 PM
Unregistered

Ways of getting government job in Tamilnadu after finishing B.tech in first class?
16th March 2014, 11:03 AM
Unregistered

im kalaivani studying btech 2nd year. how can i get government job after the completion of my studies.
12th October 2015, 04:14 PM
Unregistered

It has been a sayings that those who completed BE degree will not be allowed to apply for group exams in particular group 2, 3, 4 recently. Is it true or rumour? or wanna know whether it is being in under discussion??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?