18th March 2011, 10:33 PM
Thirumalaivenkat

What to do to get RTO government job in Tamilnadu after doing B.E Mechanical Engineering?

Am doing BE mechanical engineering 3rd year now. What should i do to get RTO government job in tamilnadu.?

Related Questions:
19th March 2011, 09:26 AM
rks@estate
Senior Member+

Default Re: What to do to get RTO government job in Tamilnadu after doing B.E Mechanical Engineering?

Hii,

For RTO government job, apply for the exam.

Eligibility criteria for RTO exam are as follows: -

1. Pass graduation / Bachelor’s degree in any subject or in any engineering stream or equivqlent from a recognised institute / university.

2. Age - 21 Years to 30 Years for General candidates, 21 Years to 33 Years for OBC candidates and 21 Years to 35 Years for SC / ST candidates.

3. Nationality - Indian

NOTE: - Final year appearing candidates can also apply for RTO exam.

Best Wishes
23rd March 2011, 06:36 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What to do to get RTO government job in Tamilnadu after doing B.E Mechanical Engineering?

how to apply RTO Post
3rd April 2011, 07:21 PM
Unregistered

which type of driving licence we need to apply for rto exam and other qualification for the time of apply
3rd April 2011, 07:27 PM
Unregistered

which type of driving licence we need to apply for rto exam and other qualification for the time of apply
15th April 2011, 01:00 AM
Unregistered

what to do to for attending RTO exam in KERLA while doing 3rd year of Btech in Mechanical Engg.
8th May 2011, 06:39 PM
Unregistered

sir,what are the procedure for applying RTO post? what is name of examination for RTO post in tamil nadu?every year that examination will conduct by government uh.? what is the minimum qualification for RTO post? for RTO exam which book i have to follow.?is any proper website is there for knowing the all detail of RTO examination in tamil nadu.? if there is a website please send me the address. am waiting for ur reply
27th July 2011, 02:20 PM
Unregistered

i am finised my BE mechanical engineering in 2011 can apear for RTO exam and when will contect the exam?
3rd August 2011, 05:54 PM
Unregistered

Which type of licence i want at the time of apply
1st October 2011, 05:39 PM
Unregistered

Sir,
I want to take civil engineering
Which is best?
B.E/B.Tech.,
28th November 2011, 11:21 AM
Unregistered

this time i am complitde my B.ed.i want to job in RTO .what shoud i do.which post in RTO .plz tall me
13th December 2011, 09:41 PM
Unregistered

hello sir ,
plz tell me that in which month assistant rto(regional transport officer) vaccancies come,&the date of release of form ,i am from uttar pradesh.
14th December 2012, 11:34 AM
Unregistered

Am doing Production Engineering. How to become an RTO in Tamil Nadu.
10th June 2013, 07:29 PM
Unregistered

which book we want to study for RTO Exam
25th November 2013, 10:09 AM
Unregistered

where we get application form
10th December 2013, 07:35 PM
Unregistered

Am finished my diploma mechanical engineering course . Tamilnadu government which month conducted rto exam . Which type of license have need this job.
10th December 2013, 07:36 PM
Unregistered

Am finished my diploma mechanical engineering course . Tamilnadu government which month conducted rto exam . Which type of license have need this job.
18th March 2014, 01:42 PM
Unregistered

Sir, engineering students(AUTOMOBILE) eligibility .For rto or brake Inspector Job
26th July 2016, 09:30 PM
Unregistered

Sir,For Applying RTO examination,Is there any working experience in automobile workshop is need?and is there any driving experience of Heavy vehicle is needed?.Please suggest you opinion.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?