28th April 2011, 10:43 PM
Unregistered

How to get a job in government engineering colleges in Tamilnadu? Procedure to apply for them?

how to get job in government engineering colleges in tamilnadu what is the procedure for applying

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for government B.Ed colleges in Tamilnadu? Names of the B.Ed colleges in Tamilnadu having government seat? Date of start of counseling for government B.Ed colleges in Tamilnadu?
  2. How to get government job for BDS graduate in Tamil Nadu?
  3. How to apply for a government staff nurse job in Tamilnadu?
  4. How to apply for government B.Ed colleges in Tamilnadu? Names of B.Ed colleges in Tamilnadu which has government seats? When is the counseling for government B.Ed colleges in Tamilnadu? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Procedure to apply for government B.Ed colleges in Tamilnadu? Names of the colleges which has government seats? Date of counseling in government B.Ed colleges?
  6. What is the procedure followed to apply for TamilNadu tourism job?
  7. What is the procedure followed to apply for government job in TamilNadu tourism after completion of BA course?
  8. How to apply for government jobs in B.Ed colleges in Tamilnadu? Names of B.Ed colleges in tamilnadu providing government seats? Date of counseling for government B.Ed colleges in Tamilnadu?
  9. What is the procedure for taking admission in Tamilnadu Government engineering colleges for undergraduate courses?
  10. Procedure to apply for B.Ed in government colleges or government quota in Tamilnadu state under Tamilnadu University? Where can I get the application form for B.Ed and counseling for government allotment?
  11. What is the procedure followed for applying government job in Tourism department?
  12. Am I eligible to get a government job after completion of B.E Mechanical Engineering with 62% marks?
  13. Which all government colleges are available in Tamilnadu after studying the engineering course?
  14. How to apply for Government B.Ed colleges in Tamilnadu and when are the applications out?
  15. How to apply for government B.Ed colleges in Tamil Nadu? Colleges in Tamil Nadu offering governemnt seats? -- [New]
  16. Is it possible to join Tamilnadu Engineering Colleges under government or NRI quota after passing 12th from Dubai?
  17. Shall I apply for government polytechnic Lecturer job? Procedure to apply for that job?
  18. How to apply for B.Ed government colleges in Tamilnadu? Names of the B.Ed colleges in Tamilnadu having government seats? Date of the counseling?
13th July 2011, 03:01 PM
Gita Irudhayaraj
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to get a job in government engineering colleges in Tamilnadu? Procedure to apply for them?

Hello dear,

If you want to join as Lecturer in Tamil Nadu government colleges you have do SLET exam.

In Engineering colleges you have to be M.Tech graduate with Ph.d

All the best.
10th September 2011, 11:18 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get a job in government engineering colleges in Tamilnadu? Procedure to apply for them?

tell something about net exams
2nd January 2012, 08:08 PM
senthilkumarvm

need:
ME with minimum of 65% marks
passed in net,slet exam

how to apply:
buy a application and filled up, attach certificates that are needed
4th March 2012, 11:42 AM
Unregistered

Am dng M.E in one deemed university:) is it possible to apply govt jobs and to write SLET exam:)
23rd July 2013, 01:24 PM
Unregistered

Am i finished M.C.A, M.E degrees,is it possible to apply goverment jobs and to write
SLET exam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?