7th December 2012, 09:58 PM
neethigs

How to get a government lecturer job in polytechnic after completing MSc in Apparel Technology

I have completed my MSc in apparel technology and management so how to get government lecturer job in polytechnics

Related Questions:
  1. How to join in lecturer in government polytechnic college after completing MSc Applied Electronics
  2. Eligibility criteria for Job as Lecturer in Government Polytechnic college? Procedure to apply?
  3. Eligibility criteria for Job as Lecturer in Government Polytechnic college and Procedure to apply?
  4. Is it a good idea to do a job as a lecturer in Government Polytechnic Colleges in Delhi? How to apply and what are the requirements to become a lecturer in Polytechnic colleges?
  5. Eligibility criteria for Job as Lecturer in Government Polytechnic college? Procedure to apply for Lecturer vacancies in Government Polytechnic Colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Previous years papers of NET(Chemistry)?
  7. Procedure for Lecturer job in government polytechnic? -- [New]
  8. How to do lecturer job in government polytechnic college or private college after completing B.E ECE
  9. Will I get lecturer job in engineering and polytechnic college after completing MSc IT, M.Tech CSE with 9.2 grade
  10. Can I be eligible for lecturer job after completing MSc Biotechnology?
  11. How to get government polytechnic lecturer job after completign B.E EEE with 78% marks
  12. How to get a government lecturer job after completing MSc in Maths?
  13. How to get a government job as lecturer in polytechnic college in Tamilnadu
  14. What's the eligibility criteria for the post of lecturer in Government Polytechnic college? What's the applying procedure?
  15. Eligibility criteria for a job as a lecturer in government polytechnic college in Gujarat? Procedure to apply for lecturer vacancies in government polytechnic colleges?
  16. Can I get Government Lecturer Job having completed M.Sc in Computers with 72%?
  17. How to get a lecturer job in government Arts or Science College after completing M.E software technology?
  18. What should I do to become a lecturer in government polytechnic college?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?