10th September 2013, 04:37 PM
Unregistered

How to get a government sector after appearing in 4th year from government college in UP

I am appearing in b.tech 4th year from government college in u.p. Is there any government sector in which i could apply ..? N how ?

Related Questions:
  1. How to pursue M.Sc in Software Engineering being a candidate of EEE?
  2. Current opportunities in government sector for B.Tech in Engineering and Communication?
  3. Job opportunities in Government sector after the completion of Engineering in CS? Is it possible to earn more in Private sector than in Government sector?
  4. Is there any job opportunity in AP in government sector? I am studying 4th EEE with 67%
  5. Jobs available in government sector after B.Tech Electrical and Electronics? How can I apply and what are the requirements?
  6. Information about summer internship for B.Tech EE students after 4th semester? Which company or government sector presently offers this?
  7. Opportunities available in government sector after finishing B.E from Anna University? Which are the government exams?
  8. Can I apply for government jobs while I am in the final year of B.Tech?
  9. List of colleges offering Ph.D course in Library Science?
  10. While in B.Tech 4th year which forms can I fill for government sector jobs?
  11. Opportunities in government sector after passing MCA? Details about the government exams?
  12. Government jobs in Tourism sector? -- [New]
  13. Jobs availability of IHM students in government sector?
  14. How to get government job in Textile sector?
  15. How many colleges are there in Kerala offering MBA in Airport management? Which are they?
  16. Any opportunity to join government sector after finishing MCA? Any exams to get a government jobs? Information about government and central government exams?
  17. Career options after B.Sc (Physics)? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. List of government colleges under ATMA?
15th November 2016, 04:10 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get a government sector after appearing in 4th year from government college in UP

In order to get job in any government sector, you will have to crack entrance examination. Without clearing entrance examination, you can not get any government job. In final year of engineering, you can apply for following government job entrance examinations.

>>Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering examination for jobs in Public Sector Undertakings like NTPC, BHEL, SAIL, GAIL, ONGC, IOCL etc.

>>Indian Engineering Services exam.

>>If you are from ECE or EEE stream then you can apply for BSNL JTO examination.

>>Other general competitive examinations like SSC CGL, Civil Service Examination, IBPS Probationary officer examination etc.

You can crack any of the above entrance examination to get job in government sector.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?