9th December 2012, 02:26 AM
saleemsaim

How to get a government teacher job after passing B.Com with 55% marks

i have passed B.com with 55% marks. Now i have no interest in commerce field. I am intrested in govt teaching job. If i do b.ed then i can get govt teaching job?

Related Questions:
  1. How to get a government teacher job after passing B.Com with 55% marks
  2. How can I get teacher job after passing 12th with 55% marks? I am a SC category student
  3. How to get a teacher job in central government? What is the procedure and which exam do I have to answer? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Which government job can I get with 12 marks? I have scored 59% in 12th
  5. Am I eligible for government computer teacher after completing BCA? How to get a government teacher job?
  6. What is the age limitation for OBC category to get a job as government teacher in Delhi after passing BEED
  7. How to get a job of government teacher in central school after completing graduation from IGNOU BSc
  8. Government jobs on 12th marks basis?
  9. Is there any government or bank job after passing B.Com first year with 60%
  10. What is the qualification required to get central government teacher job?
  11. How to pursue career in teaching in schools? Is it necessary to do B.Ed?
  12. Can I go for B.Com after passing B.Com Hons
  13. Is it possible to do a job as a government teacher in Karnataka after passing BSc, B.Ed in English medium?
  14. Can I get Teacher job while doing B.Com from Delhi University or do I need to do any other course?
  15. What type of job are offered to 12th pass students? What are the requirements? Can I get government teacher job?
  16. Can BCA graduation become a teacher in government school
  17. Age limit for Government Lady Teacher? If I am 27 years old can I apply for a Teacher's job?
  18. Can I apply for post graduate teacher post in Delhi Government School after passing B.A with 44%?
24th January 2013, 01:21 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get a government teacher job after passing B.Com with 55% marks

After b.ed how can i get tha goverment teaching job
11th July 2013, 01:22 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get a government teacher job after passing B.Com with 55% marks

How can i become a teacher after b.com with 59% and without doing b-ed?
13th August 2013, 05:38 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Graduation with B.Ed is the necessary qualification for Primary school teacher. KVS has recently invited applications from such candidates for profile of Trained Graduate Teacher. CTET is required to apply for teaching job in CBSE schools. Pursuing M.Com is another good option. M.Com + NET qualification allows you to join as Asst Professor in government colleges.
5th December 2013, 11:16 AM
Unregistered

How can i become a teacher after b.com with 80%and without doing b-ed?
18th February 2014, 04:01 PM
Unregistered

I have passed 10th &12th with 82% and b.com with 70%.
Now i'm pursuing to m.com and i have also money problem what i will do can't understand anything
25th April 2014, 10:51 AM
Unregistered

Hello sir, i have done first class graduation with 65.33% in english medium and i finished m.com part 1 in 2014. and now i want to first b.ed because i am interesting in teaching line. but sir my question is that can i get govt teacher if i do b.ed?
i am from middle class family.
15th June 2014, 07:55 PM
Unregistered

how to apply for b.ed correspondence after doing graduation in b.com stream with 55%?
22nd July 2014, 07:17 PM
Unregistered

i have passed my b.com with 79%, nw im no more interested in commerce fiels .so, can i do B.ed course for teaching in govt schools, and which are the universities offer b.ed distance education in blore?
17th May 2015, 03:16 PM
Unregistered

I have done b.com from non collegiate and i have done my B.ed from ip university.How could achieve a government jobs.
5th April 2016, 06:17 PM
Unregistered

I have did D.Ed and B.com, can i apply for govt teacher job and also pass in KARTET both 1 and 2nd paper.
please suggest to apply 2nd paper job in B.Com basis..
6th March 2018, 05:56 PM
Unregistered

I have passed b.com. But now I am not interested in commercial field. Can I study b.ed through distance education. Inform which university offered like this
26th April 2019, 03:07 AM
Unregistered

I am a bcom graduate. I am interested in teaching line. Wanna become a government teacher. For that b. Ed is enough? Or want to do m. Com and then b. Ed?
18th July 2019, 09:16 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir I have done b com n now m pursuing m com,but I want to teach in international schools what Should I do to get qualified for a teacher in international schools or CBSE or igsce Scholl's help me.
4th February 2020, 04:49 PM
Unregistered

I completed b.com and want to do b.ed so, is it possible for me to become government teacher?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?