4th February 2015, 07:14 AM
Unregistered

How to get industrial training from Tata bearing, KGP if I am a civil engineering student

i am civil engineering student of 2nd year & i want to get industrial training from tata bearing,kgp

Related Questions:
  1. Internship/Industrial training in TATA motors for 2nd year students Mechanical engineering student?
  2. Detailed procedure to apply for Industrial Training programme in Tata Motors, Pune for B.E.(Mechanical Engineering) 2nd year student?
  3. How can I do industrial training and internship in government sectors like IOCL SAIL, Tata Steel, Hero Moto Corp etc.?
  4. How to do summer training in TATA motors?
  5. Guidance to pursue Industrial Training in NCR being a Civil Engineering candidate?
  6. Companies for last semester Industrial Training for Mechanical Engineering students?
  7. How can I apply for Industrial Training or Internship programme if dropped out after 3 years of B.E.(ME)?
  8. Contact details of companies or institutes for Industrial Training in Mechanical Engineering?
  9. How to join TATA company? I have 6 months industrial training for 5th semester
  10. Procedure of training in Tata Motors for B.Tech Mechanical Engineering student?
  11. Industrial Training in Summer for B.Tech(Industrial Engineering) 3rd year student?
  12. Procedure of training and job at Tata Motors Gujarat?
  13. Companies offering Industrial Training for Engineering Students in Maharashtra? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Is there any Tata Industries branch in Kolkata which provides vocational training to Mechanical engineering students?
  15. How to apply for Implant training at Tata Steel in Kerala region?
  16. Industrial training for 2nd year B.Tech student in Civil engineering companies nearby Hyderabad?
  17. How to do training in Tata Motors? I am a student of mechanical engineering 3rd year
  18. Name of institutes which provides 6 months industrial training to Electrical Engineering student?
6th July 2015, 03:42 PM
kkghorla
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to get industrial training from Tata bearing, KGP if I am a civil engineering student

>> To get the training from this company first you have to take the summer training permission letter from your collage and submit to the company representative and if there will be a seat vacant for the trainee you will be allowed for it.
18th May 2019, 01:20 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get industrial training from Tata bearing, KGP if I am a civil engineering student

Hello, I am third year mechanical Engineering student. My Question is can i visit for industrial training from tata bearing, kgp
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?