20th June 2014, 09:06 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply for Industrial Training or Internship programme if dropped out after 3 years of B.E.(ME)?

Sir
i m appeared b.e. Mechanical student...
now m dropout after 3 year..
i want to do intrnship or industrial training in
Tata Motors or thermax ltd company
how to got it or apply?????

31st December 2017, 09:43 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for Industrial Training or Internship programme if dropped out after 3 years of B.E.(ME)?

Procedure to apply for Industrial Training:

In order to be eligible for doing Industrial Training in any of the companies, you are required to follow certain procedures.

The basic educational qualification required is B.E/ B.Tech in stream from a recognized university.

>> Candidates who are doing their third year of Bachelor of Engineering course are certainly eligible to apply for Industrial Training.

>> On the other side, candidates who are doing their final year are also eligible to apply.

>> As you are pursuing third year, you no need to worry about the eligibility criteria. If you have any referral working in the concerned company or organization, you are required to application form from HR department.

>> Once you get approval from the organization, then you are required to get approval letter from your college's administrative office. You are required to submit application form along with the required documents in HR department of the organization. Once your application form is shortlisted, you will be called for doing Internship in the concerned organization.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?