18th March 2012, 01:23 PM
richa mallick

How to get Internship in Bangalore being 2nd year student of BE in Information Science?

hi..iam 2nd year Infornation Science B.E. student..im searching 4 a internship in bangalore...can u pls suggest me something about this....

Related Questions:
  1. Companies which offer Internship for B.Tech(Information Science) 2nd year student in Mysore and Bangalore?
  2. Internship for 1 month in Bangalore/Kolkata for B.Tech(ECE) 2nd year student?
  3. Procedure to apply for internship in BHEL Bangalore? I am a student of 2nd year -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Detailed procedure to apply for Internship in BHEL, Bangalore for B.Tech(ECE) 2nd year student?
  5. Internship for B.Tech(EEE) 2nd year student in Bangalore?
  6. Internship at Tata Steel for Computer Science 2nd year student?
  7. List of IT companies which offer Winter Internship for B.Tech(Information Science & Engineering) 3rd year student in Bangalore?
  8. Detailed information about Paid Internship in Summer for B.Tech(Computer Science Engineering) 3rd year student?
  9. Names of the companies in Bangalore providing internship for 1 month? I am a computer science student
  10. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in Bangalore for Bachelor of Management Studies 2nd year student?
  11. How can I get internship to study B.E in PESIT Bangalore?
  12. How can I apply to get an internship in major electronic companies like Intel, Samsung, Siemens and L&T in Bangalore or Mumbai being a B.Tech ECE 2nd year candidate?
  13. How may I do internship in Bangalore for a period of 1 month? I'm doing B.E(information science) from MIT(Manipal)
  14. What's the eligibility criteria and procedure of doing internship in IITH(Hyderabad)? I'm B.Tech(computer science) 2nd year student
  15. What is the procedure to follow for applying internship in DRDO, Bangalore while doing M.Sc Computer Science?
  16. Companies offering 5-6 months Internship programme in Bangalore for B.Tech(CSE) 4th semester student? Procedure to apply for it?
  17. Companies offering Summer Internship to B.Tech(IT) 4th semester student in Mysore/Bangalore?
  18. Internship for B.Tech(Computer Science Engineering) 3rd year student in Bangalore? -- [New]
18th March 2013, 04:53 PM
kshreyaa
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to get Internship in Bangalore being 2nd year student of BE in Information Science?

The internship program is open for interested students pursuing II/III year BE/ B Tech in Electronics, Information Science/Technology, Computer Science, Electronics and Communication, Electrical Engineering and equivalent from reputed colleges. The period of the internship would be from 1st June 2012 to 31st July 2012. This is an unpaid internship and the last date to apply is 15th January, 2013. Log on to IIIT Bangalore Summer Internship page for more details and application form.

Editor’s note: – Information above is my interpretation and paraphrasing of what I found on the shared link. If you have any more specific information on this internship or have interned at IIIT Bangalore before and would like to share your experience, please leave a comment.

This internship was shared by Achal from Sardar Patel College of Engineering, Mumbai and with this he wins his 1st prize in Get Rewarded for your internship hunt! contest. Congratulations Achal!

You can also share any meaningful internship that you know and join the movement to build a Wikipedia of internships and win exciting prizes. Check out the FAQs Section for more details.

Logo image credit: – http://www.iiitb.ac.in/images/iiitb_logo2.png
5th September 2013, 10:48 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get Internship in Bangalore being 2nd year student of BE in Information Science?

How to apply for internship in bangalore am a thurd year information science student.when I hav to apply for year 2013
25th December 2013, 10:55 AM
Unregistered

I need intenship for 2014, can u please inform me the application date.......?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?