22nd November 2011, 10:55 AM
MWARAN

How to get into ISRO to pursue Higher Education being a candidate having completed Diploma in Electronics & Communication?

I have completed my diploma in electronics &communication now i want continue higher education through isro .how to get in ?

Related Questions:
  1. Job vacancies in ISRO for diploma holder in Electronics and Communication Engineering? How to apply for it?
  2. Is there any job available in ISRO for diploma candidates?
  3. How can diploma holders in Electrical Engineering get a job in ISRO?
  4. Will there be any vacancies in ISRO for me being a candidate having done Diploma in Electronics and Communication? How to apply for these positions?
  5. Syllabus for Diploma in Electronics & Communication engineering? Process of admission?
  6. How to get a job in ISRO being a Electronics & communication engineering student? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. How can I study B.Tech in Abroad after completing Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering?
  8. How can I apply for job in ISRO having complete Diploma in Electronics and Communication?
  9. How can I apply for Job in ISRO after completing diploma in E&C engineering with 76%?
  10. Which further course i can pursue after Diploma in ETCE? -- [New]
  11. Can I get admission in B.Sc(Electronics) 2nd year if completed Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering?
  12. Can I study B.Ed after completing Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering on 10th basis?
  13. Which distance or part time degree can I do having completed Diploma in Electronics & Communication?
  14. What is the syllabus for diploma in electronics communication and engineering?
  15. Possibility to study B.Tech in Marine Engineering through Lateral Entry after completing Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering?
  16. Does ISRO offer Project Internship for 10 months to M.Tech(Digital Electronics & Communication) candidate?
  17. Can I study B.Ed after completing Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering on 10th basis?
  18. How can I get admission to study B.Tech if completed Electrical & Electronics Engineering Diploma course?
22nd December 2011, 10:56 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get into ISRO to pursue Higher Education being a candidate having completed Diploma in Electronics & Communication?

ISRO has programmes through institutes towards developing Human Resources in the area of space science and technology. The institutes are, Indian Institute of Space Science and Technology (IIST), Indian Institute of Remote Sensing (IIRS)
and National Natural Resources Management System (NNRMS). There are entrance exams and interviews you have to appear for the higher studies with the institutions. Refer the following link to know more about the above mentioned institutes. http://www.isro.org/scripts/eduandtraining.aspx
3rd September 2012, 10:54 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get into ISRO to pursue Higher Education being a candidate having completed Diploma in Electronics & Communication?

I am studying in standard 12 th science I wanna ask that is there any field for aeronotical engineering if yes then what is the requirement of percentage ?????
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?