18th February 2016, 06:21 PM
Unregistered

Which further course i can pursue after Diploma in ETCE?

I have completed Diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication. Now i want to pursue further education and looking forward to do a good course. Can you please tell me which courses i can pursue further after Diploma?

18th February 2016, 07:38 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which further course i can pursue after Diploma in ETCE?

After completion of your three years Diploma course in Electronics and Communication Engineering, you can pursue your higher studies in B.E/B.Tech course. Candidates who have completed three years Diploma in Engineering course from a recognised board can get direct admission in second year of four years B.E/B.Tech course by appearing and qualifying Lateral entry examinations like JELET, ECET, LEET, etc., which is conducted by your respective state entrance examinations board.
21st February 2016, 02:40 PM
monikasiri

After Diploma in any course,you have two options to choose.Either study or job.For further study,you can either opt for B.Tech or B.E.To get admission into Engineering,you should write the entrance examination conducted by the State Board of Technical Education.You can directly get into the Second year of Engineering if you write this exam.This is very useful to increase your talent in the course.
10th April 2016, 12:03 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my diploma in EC in 2014. I'm planning to pursue my further education. Can u tell me what kind of course can be pursued except BE in correspondence?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?