22nd January 2012, 04:16 PM
Unregistered

How to get into Tamilnadu Police after completing engineering in civil?

hi its vineesh. completed my engineering in civil.just want to get in to tamil nadu police. please help me.

26th January 2012, 10:52 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get into Tamilnadu Police after completing engineering in civil?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hi its vineesh. completed my engineering in civil.just want to get in to tamil nadu police. please help me.
Since you have completed your engineering and have become an graduate, you may apply for the post of Sub-Inspector in the Tamil Nadu Police.
To do so, you will have to write and qualify an entrance exam conducted by Tamil Nadu Uniformed Service Recruitment Board.
Apart from being a graduate, to be eligible for the test, you should be within the age limit of 20-28 years.
The minimum acceptable height is 170cms for candidates belonging to general category and 167cms for candidates belonging to Sc/St category.

For further information, refer to the official website of Tamil Nadu Uniformed Service Recruitment Board.
28th March 2012, 09:02 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get into Tamilnadu Police after completing engineering in civil?

how to get past years questions for technical sub inspector? i finished electronics communication engineering.
8th April 2012, 11:43 PM
Unregistered

Sir i am doing engineering ece 1year.i am not interested to study but i want to became police officer.what can i do sir please help me sir.
28th May 2014, 11:55 PM
Unregistered

Sir I finished btech IT am I eligible for post of deputy superintendent of police
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?