17th May 2012, 06:13 PM
vimal8454

Am I eligible for sub inspector of police in Tamilnadu? I have finished diploma in electrical engineering

sir, i have finished diploma in electrical engineering if iam eligble to be a sub inspector of police in tamilnadu or if i want study any more degree

19th May 2012, 09:30 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for sub inspector of police in Tamilnadu? I have finished diploma in electrical engineering

Quote:
Originally Posted by vimal8454 View Post
sir, i have finished diploma in electrical engineering if iam eligble to be a sub inspector of police in tamilnadu or if i want study any more degree
In order to be eligible for the post of Sub-Inspector in Tamil Nadu Police, candidate needs to hold a bachelors degree or equivalent qualification in any discipline.
Now, as you have not mentioned more about your diploma program, its difficult to say whether it will be considered equivalent to a bachelors degree or not.
Apart from holding the qualification mentioned above, one also needs to be within the prescribed age limit which is as follows:
  • Minimum eligible age: 20 years
  • Maximum age limit: 28 years

Since the selection procedure of Sub-Inspector in Tamil Nadu Police is conducted by Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board, refer to its official website for further information.
22nd May 2012, 12:28 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible for sub inspector of police in Tamilnadu? I have finished diploma in electrical engineering

is it eligible to apply to the post of sub-inspector of police- tamilnadu ,If I complete the 3 years diplomain electronics and communication engineering in a college
26th May 2012, 10:25 PM
Unregistered

sir i got low percent in bachealar degree i get percent only 58 parcent so i am eligipal or not eligipale pls say pls my mail id [email protected]
17th June 2012, 07:32 PM
Unregistered

hello sir i am kavinraja finished diploma in instrumentation and control engineering i am eligble to SI of police. tel me sir, my email: [email protected]
30th June 2012, 02:53 PM
Unregistered

hai i am shadrack,i have completed my diplomo in mechanical engineering ,am i eligible for SI selection
21st July 2012, 08:21 PM
Unregistered

am finished my degree but my bad luck i have 2 arrears in my study so am eligible to apply SI selection
27th July 2012, 02:54 PM
Unregistered

when is the examination of sub inspector of police in 2012?
27th July 2012, 07:27 PM
Unregistered

i am doing B E final year , iam eligible or not
13th August 2012, 07:38 PM
Unregistered

sir/madam,
my name is N.Sathishkumar i completed my 3yrs diploma EEE with(86%) after my 10th sslc with(56%) and now iam doing my B.A.POLICE ADMINISTRATION AND CRIMINOLOGY (E.M) final year(3rd.yr) in ANNAMALAI UNIVERSITY DISTANCE EDUCATION (DDE) is this degree education is eligible to join in TAMIL NADU SUB-INSPECTOR OF POLICE (my aim to become police officer so pleas help me any one) and please don't mistake me if you can pleas inform me in this mail ADDRESS ([email protected]) pleas sir/madam...
13th August 2012, 07:58 PM
Unregistered

sir/madam,
my name is N.Sathishkumar i completed my 3yr diploma EEE with(86%) after my 10th sslc with (56%) and now i doing my 3yr degree B.A.POLICE ADMINISTRATION (EM) in ANNAMALAI UNIVERSITY DISTANCE EDUCATION (DDE) final year is this degree is eligible to apply sub-inspector of POLICE TAMIL NADU pleas help me if you know inform me in this mail address [email protected] pleas sir/madam
29th August 2012, 02:22 PM
Unregistered

what is the height limit for tamilnadu sub inspector
29th September 2012, 06:39 PM
Unregistered

sir,
I'm doing my III Diploma in Automobile Engineering. may i know whether i'm eligible for the post of applying Sub-Inspector?
Kindly let me know it early sir. thank you sir! My mail id:[email protected]
9th October 2012, 02:54 PM
Unregistered

sir, i have finished 3 year diploma in electronic and communication engineering with after my 12th and 10th if iam eligble to be a sub inspector of police in tamilnadu or if i want study any more degree
27th December 2012, 08:01 PM
Unregistered

sir/madam,
my name yoganandan i have finished 3years diploma in mechanical engneering with after my 10th if iam eligble to be a sub inspector of police in tamilnadu
if you can pleas inform me in this mail ADDRESS:[email protected]
8th July 2013, 11:45 PM
Unregistered

i am baalaji (age 19) ,from palani....nan diploma in mechanical engg final year padikaren..diploma-ku aduthu lateral entry-la direct second year (B.C.A)-ARTS degree padika pore..nan tamil nadu police-la "SUB INSPECTOR" (SI) posting_ku eligible-la.....Please kindly send the msg in WWW.BILLA [email protected] you,sir...
28th August 2013, 08:12 PM
Unregistered

is it eligible to apply to the post of sub-inspector of police- tamilnadu ,If I complete the 3 years diplomain electronics and communication engineering in a college
[email protected]
18th September 2013, 12:08 PM
Unregistered

I ve completed Bachelor degree and thought of studying M.A Criminology and police Administration, Will it helpful for Sub Inspector Examination and selection....
18th September 2013, 12:37 PM
kstar

I ve completed Bachelor degree and thought of studying M.A criminology and police Administration , will it help for or useful for sub-inspector Selection Recruitment...
26th September 2013, 12:40 PM
Unregistered

my father is ex- special sub inspector of police and can i get any qutoes during selecting sub inspector of police
28th September 2013, 01:06 PM
shah.meet92

yes, you are eligible for sub inspector police. In order to be eligible for the post of Sub-
Inspector in Tamil Nadu Police, you needs
to hold a bachelors degree or equivalent
qualification in any discipline. your age must be 20 to 28 years. you must be passed the entrance examination of police. ..all the best..
30th September 2013, 11:52 PM
R.S.Parmar

dear friend.........
In order to be eligible for the post of Sub-Inspector in Tamil Nadu Police, candidate needs to hold a bachelors degree or equivalent qualification in any discipline.
Now, as you have not mentioned more about your diploma program, its difficult to say whether it will be considered equivalent to a bachelors degree or not.
Apart from holding the qualification mentioned above, one also needs to be within the prescribed age limit which is as follows:

Minimum eligible age: 20 years
Maximum age limit: 28 years

Since the selection procedure of Sub-Inspector in Tamil Nadu Police is conducted by Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board, refer to its official website for further information.

best of luck.......
thank you....
3rd November 2013, 10:28 PM
Unregistered

Sir I have completed diploma in eee and now I am studying B tech EEE 3 rd year my age 22 .I wish I wanna to became police officer but I don't no which position I wannt to try plz help me sir plz inform me to ([email protected])this mail I'd
7th January 2014, 11:09 AM
Unregistered

Hi,I have completed my diplamo degree and now i am doing 3rd year B.E.I wish to know that am i eligible for the post of technical SI?
please reply my Question.Awaiting for your positive reply.
7th March 2014, 01:29 AM
Unregistered

I have arrears but completed the course in bachelors degree.. am i eligible for s.i?
6th June 2014, 09:02 PM
Unregistered

sir, i have finished 3 year diploma in electronic and communication engineering with after my 12th and 10th if iam eligble to be a sub inspector of police in tamilnadu or if i want study any more degree

help me sir plz inform me to my mail id: [email protected]
thank you sir
29th June 2014, 02:15 AM
Unregistered

Sir -
my name is v.ganesh i will complete 3year diploma in mechanical engineering with 63/82persntage i will eligeble to sub inspector exam i will studeying b.tech mechanical in distance education for 4 sem pls answer me my appalajes my email id
[email protected] and my mobile number 09789372645
Sir pls eny will sorce to my qualivecation. Pls anwser me sir
11th July 2014, 01:55 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir, iam competed dipolma in electrical and electronics eng iam eligible to join sub inspector tell me sir
Email id:[email protected]
7th November 2014, 11:03 PM
Unregistered

I am completed in diploma computer and finished my degree in distance education.i am eligible in SI
20th November 2014, 10:08 AM
Unregistered

Iam completed 10 2 and diploma in civil,and this qualification is eligible for sub inspector of police?
please answer,
thank u,
23rd November 2014, 03:05 PM
Unregistered

sir, i have finished 3 year diploma in
electronic and communication
engineering with after my 12th and
10th if iam eligble to be a sub
inspector of police in tamilnadu or if i
want study any more degree
19th February 2015, 04:55 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir
Iam completed in diploma in civil engineer in 2007 I am eligible to SI posting pless tell me
19th May 2016, 05:24 PM
Unregistered

Second class in engineering is eligible or not eligible for tamilnanldu sub inspector selection please tell me
6th October 2019, 09:54 AM
Unregistered

Annamalaiuniversity eligible degree in tamil nadu si exam
16th January 2020, 08:47 AM
Unregistered

Sir I am a aeronautical engineering student. Am I eligible for sub inspector in Tamil Nadu?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?