14th August 2011, 02:16 PM
babita bharti1

How to prepare for Navratna Company jobs for Mechanical Engineering students?

dear sir i am a student of mechanical engineering with 8.3 cgpa upto 4th sem from bput university, i want to prepare for navaratna company jobs, can i get job on these company please suggest me

28th May 2013, 11:04 PM
amit89itbhu
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How to prepare for Navratna Company jobs for Mechanical Engineering students?

HI

You have very good CGPA uptill 2nd year. Try to maintain this CGPA through out your graduation.

Government companies ( all maharatna, navaratna and mini ratna companies ) give a lot of stress on your graduation marks. If your graduation marks are good, then you may make your way to that company.

In Government companies HR questions are few and technical questions are more.

You should be prepared with the basic questions such as
Tell me about your self?
Why you want to join this company?
Tell me your strength and weakness?
You hobby and favourite timepass?

Apart from this you should be very sound with your subjects.
They may be asking you
Tell me you favourite 5 subjects and most questions would be from them.
Also you should be able to speak for each subjects for around 1 and half minute continuously as most of the time they simply asked what did you studied and learn in so and so subjects.
Try not to fake.
You should be aware of each and every information on your resume

All the best
28th May 2013, 11:50 PM
amit89itbhu
Senior Member+++

Thumbs up Re: How to prepare for Navratna Company jobs for Mechanical Engineering students?

HI

You have very good CGPA uptill 2nd year. Try to maintain this CGPA through out your graduation.

Government companies ( all maharatna, navaratna and mini ratna companies ) give a lot of stress on your graduation marks. If your graduation marks are good, then you may make your way to that company.

In Government companies HR questions are few and technical questions are more.

You should be prepared with the basic questions such as
Tell me about your self?
Why you want to join this company?
Tell me your strength and weakness?
You hobby and favourite timepass?

Apart from this you should be very sound with your subjects.
They may be asking you
Tell me you favourite 5 subjects and most questions would be from them.
Also you should be able to speak for each subjects for around 1 and half minute continuously as most of the time they simply asked what did you studied and learn in so and so subjects.
Try not to fake.
You should be aware of each and every information on your resume

All the best
30th August 2015, 02:27 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to prepare for Navratna Company jobs for Mechanical Engineering students?

sir I am student of b.tech mechanical final year please advice me for best trainning
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?