22nd November 2011, 01:38 PM
krupa soni

How to get a job in banking sector after completion of M.Com degree?

now i m studied in mcom sem 3 & done ajob in private firm
but i working with banking sector
plzz give me a guidence for it.

Related Questions:
  1. What should I do to get a good job in banking sector after completion of course from S.Y.B.Com?
  2. Can I get job in Banking Sector on Diploma basis after completion of B.Com?
  3. Ways to get a job in government sector or banking sector after completing 12th?
  4. Which is the best banking course I can join after completion of 12th standard to get the government job?
  5. Changing job from Back Office to F&A or Banking sector?
  6. What should I do after completion of 12th class to get a job in Banking sector?
  7. What are the available jobs for CS engineers in banking sector?
  8. What is the qualification required to get a job in Bank after completion of 12th standard with 60% marks?
  9. Job in banking sector after doing PG in commerce?
  10. Which type of part time course I need to get a job in the private banking sector? Is it possible for me to get the job after completion B.E CSE course?
  11. Will I be eligible for government jobs after completion of B.Tech with 67% marks?
  12. What career I can take up after completion of B.Com course?
  13. Is it possible to get a job in bank after completion of 12th standard? What is the qualification required for getting the bank job? -- [New]
  14. Will there be any Job Opportunities for me after completion of M.Com? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Job in Clerk after completing B.A? How can I get a job in Banking Sector?
  16. Information regarding Jobs in Banking sector after completion of CA IPCC?
  17. Qualification required and steps to become a Bank Manager of reputed private Bank?
  18. How should I prepare to get a job in banking sector? I am an ECE graduate with 60% marks in grduation
5th April 2012, 01:47 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get a job in banking sector after completion of M.Com degree?

In order to get a job in banking sector, you should attempt the bank recruitment exams. The notifications regarding the various positions vacant in different banks will be published in the official websites. You can apply on the basis of that. Since you are doing your PG, you can apply for both clerical and PO position in banks. You can apply via online for bank exams. If you get short listed in written exam you will be called for GD/ personal interview or both depending upon the post for which you have applied.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?