4th March 2016, 05:37 PM
Unregistered

What should I do to get a good job in banking sector after completion of course from S.Y.B.Com?

What should I do to get a good job in banking sector after completion of course from S.Y.B.Com? Is it possible for me to have the career in banking sector? Can you please provide me the information on the same as soon as possible? Thank you!

5th March 2016, 06:31 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do to get a good job in banking sector after completion of course from S.Y.B.Com?

Generally there are no such course in which you master to get job in Banking Sector. I suggest you to follow the instructions carefully in order to secure job in Banking Sector. The minimum qualification required to be eligible for getting job in Banking Sector is "Bachelor Degree" or a Graduate Degree in any discipline. As you are still pursuing 2nd year of B.Com (Bachelor of Commerce) course, I suggest you to first concentrate on your Graduation studies. Remember, to get job in Banking sector you must have good command over,
>> Quantitative Aptitude (Numerical Aptitude)
>> General Intelligence & Reasoning
>> General English
>> Computer Awareness
>> General Awareness and Current Affairs
Selection of job basically depends on the marks you secured in written Examination. So make sure you secure maximum marks in the concerned examination. For this try to get good command over all the subjects. You can master them only when you can take the help of a best coaching institute and read the news paper daily that will be helpful to you in Current Affairs section.
5th March 2016, 11:57 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do to get a good job in banking sector after completion of course from S.Y.B.Com?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What should I do to get a good job in banking sector after completion of course from S.Y.B.Com? Is it possible for me to have the career in banking sector? Can you please provide me the information on the same as soon as possible? Thank you!
First you have to complete your graduation degree to get a job in banking sector. There are Clerks and Probationary Officer posts are available for the graduates in nationalized banks. The recruitment will be done by IBPS; there will be a Common Written Examination. You have to clear the written test and then appear for interview. The competition for this examination is very high, so you have to prepare well for this examination. There are coaching classes for
these examinations; you can use any one of them. The website link is http://www.ibps.in/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?