14th January 2016, 08:41 AM
Unregistered

Which type of part time course I need to get a job in the private banking sector? Is it possible for me to get the job after completion B.E CSE course?

Hello,

I am a B.E. (1 year) student. I am doing b.e. In Cs department. After four year.

Can i get a job. I want to job in bank sector.Which afraid i can do to get a back sector job. And also which part-time courses i will do...

Please tell me fast.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the scope of getting a job in private sector bank after completion of B.Com?
  2. Which is the best banking course I can join after completion of 12th standard to get the government job?
  3. What type of job will I get in private sector after completing BSc?
  4. How to get a job in banking sector after completion of M.Com degree?
  5. How can I find a job in private sector banks at the age of 32? I am currently in banking sector only
  6. In which sector I can get good salaries by doing Job after completion of B.Tech in CSE?
  7. How to get a Job in Private sector Banks after completion of B.Sc Computers?
  8. What type of private sector jobs I can do after the completion of B.Sc Biotech?
  9. Can I get job in Banking Sector on Diploma basis after completion of B.Com?
  10. What are the jobs that I can get after completing BSc computers? What is the salary?
  11. Which one is better between job in private sector as Engineer with MBA degree or job in government sector where pay is more?
  12. What job I can apply in private sector after completion of diploma correspondence course?
  13. Job in private banking sector after PG in life sciences?
  14. Job opportunities after MBA HR?
  15. How to get a job in private sector after completion of BCA graduation?
  16. How may I get job after completion of my diploma in CSE? How can I pursue B.Tech course with CSE stream through correspondence parallel with my job?
  17. What are the job positions in Banking Sector after M.A Economics? How can I get job in private banks?
  18. Job in Clerk after completing B.A? How can I get a job in Banking Sector? -- [Most Discussed]
15th January 2016, 10:08 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which type of part time course I need to get a job in the private banking sector? Is it possible for me to get the job after completion B.E CSE course?

No Courses are required to get a job in banking field. Compared to private sector, government banks recruitment is some what easier. But now a days the competition is too high.

In addition to recruitment you should have a minimum knowledge on Computer awareness like M word, Ms office, Excel etc.,

No addition courses are required to get a bank jobs.
15th January 2016, 11:51 PM
syntel_india
Member+

Default Re: Which type of part time course I need to get a job in the private banking sector? Is it possible for me to get the job after completion B.E CSE course?

Since, you are in your 1st year, so instead of getting tensed for the job you must focus on your foundation 1st year. As this is the foundation of your carrier, an if your foundation got week then your upcoming opportunity will be missed or you might not be able to give your 100%.

So, as of now you need not to think about job and all. You need to focus on your foundation and academic.
And you can get job by being in CS branch as well as in engineering too.
So, don't take tension.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?