7th January 2012, 05:03 PM
Unregistered

How to get a job in BARC after studying MSc Physics? Procedure for it? WHat are the jobs related to this course?

I am student of M.Sc. physics second year i want to do job in BARC so for this what procedure i can do and what are the jobs related with my course?

Related Questions:
21st November 2012, 11:09 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get a job in BARC after studying MSc Physics? Procedure for it? WHat are the jobs related to this course?

Sir's&madems i am studying m.sc physices.i have intrested in radiation physics.my aim is this course is completed in barc.so ple give me some information how to write enterence exame and what is the syllabus of enterence exame.
14th May 2013, 04:11 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get a job in BARC after studying MSc Physics? Procedure for it? WHat are the jobs related to this course?

sir, i am a m.sc physics student. How to get a job in BARC after completing m.sc
5th February 2014, 11:17 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am student of M.Sc. physics second year i want to do job in BARC so for this what procedure i can do and what are the jobs related with my course?
sir i am interested to be a scientist in barc. how can i get job in barc after m.sc.
15th January 2017, 10:40 AM
Unregistered

26th July 2018, 10:26 AM
Unregistered

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?