27th December 2013, 03:57 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get scholarship for PhD in Physics?

hi,I am Manmohan Sahu studying bsc material science(1st year) in anna univ.i want to do MS/msc in any specialization subject of physics.but i will do only if i will get scholarship.so tell me the procedure for getting that ?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I join Ph.D in top university after completing Physics with 88% from Bharathyar University? Details of scholarship for Ph.D?
  2. How to get a scholarship in PhD in Business from USA?
  3. Scholarship details and procedure to apply for Ph.D in Germany?
  4. How may I do Ph.D in Pharmacology in Germany? What's the admission procedure? How may I get scholarship?
  5. Want to do PhD in Physics
  6. PhD admission and scholarship in UK or europe -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Criteria for joining integrated phd (astro physics)? Colleges for integrated phd (astro physics) in Bangalore?
  8. Procedure for admission to Ph.D Psychology on scholarship basis?
  9. Can I get a scholarship in PhD from AICTE recognized university after doing M. Pharmacy?
  10. Scholarships for PhD students?
  11. Which subject should I choose after pursuing Ph.D in Physics?
  12. How may I get the details like course duration, total cost on course, scholarship for getting admission in Ph.D course with english stream?
  13. Procedure to apply for Ph.D in Economics from Panjab University? Procedure to get Scholarship for Research?
  14. How may I do Ph.D or M.Ed? What's the applying procedure for the same? I've done M.Sc , B.Ed
  15. How to do Ph.D from Japan, Germany or US after completing B.Tech Biotech with 74%? What is the scholarship program for it? Can I do Ph.D without investing money?
  16. Is it possible to do PhD without entrance? Procedures and timing of classes?
  17. Physics Ph.D Scholarship in Canada, Sweden or Malaysia?
  18. Ph.D in European country with scholarship. What is the procedure for Admission for ph.d as well as for scholarship?
20th September 2016, 08:20 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get scholarship for PhD in Physics?

For getting scholarship while doing your Ph.D programme, you need to qualify exams like NET/SET/JRF. UGC will grant you scholarship, only when you have good academic record.

Also, try to get admission in a reputed government institute or university, then only there will be good chance of scholarship or any form of grant during Ph.D programme.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?