27th October 2020, 01:17 AM
Shatru8756

How to get a job for a BTech CSE graduate with 2 years gap?

Sir, I have completed my BTech with Computer Science and Engineering around 2 years ago but I don't have any experience. Now, I am searching for the job. With the gap of years, how can I get a job?

15th November 2020, 06:43 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get a job for a BTech CSE graduate with 2 years gap?

If you don't have any working experience, then it doesn't means that you cannot get job in IT field.

There are many graduates who are getting jobs who are getting jobs without having any experience, and also many of them are from non-IT streams.

It doesn't matter much if you have 2 years gap. There are some companies which don't recruit candidates having more than 1 year gap. But you can apply for rest of them.

To get job into IT sector, you will have to go through job portals and apply to them directly. If not possible in MNCs, you can contact small and mid-scale IT companies and startups as well.

Your resume must be impressive enough, highlighting your skills and not irrelevant details.

There are many social media groups, where regular job updates are posted. You must join them to get notifications.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?