17th January 2017, 02:11 PM
Damodar@1

Am I eligible to get a job in TATA or Mahindra after completing B.Tech with 68% marks and 1 year Training in Engine Assembly? Do I have to pursue M.Tech to get the job?

Respected Sir, I have completed my 10th with 75%, 12th with 85% and B.Tech with 68% marks, I also took 1 year Training in Engine Assembly in a Garage so I want to know am I eligible to get a job in TATA or Mahindra after completing B.Tech with 68% marks and 1 year Training in Engine Assembly? Do I have to pursue M.Tech to get the job? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to get job in Mahindra & Mahindra, Tata Motors and Maruti Suzuki if secured 72% in 10th, 46% in 12th and expecting 60% in B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering)?
  2. If I pursue my M.Tech in CSE will I be eligible for a government lecturer job?
  3. Can I get job in Tata Motors/Mahindra Motors being a Diploma Mechanical Engineer?
  4. Can I get job in Mahindra & Mahindra after completing B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering)?
  5. Procedure of training and job at Tata Motors Gujarat?
  6. Training in Mahindra & Mahindra for B.Tech(ME) 5th semester student?
  7. How to go for M.Tech in computer science and engineering after completing B.Tech with 78% marks
  8. Procedure to do training and getting a job in Tata Nano?
  9. How to get jobs in Automobile Companies like TATA Motors, Mahindra, Maruti after Mechanical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. How to get a job after completing B.Tech in automobile branch?
  11. List of IT sector companies where I can apply for a job? I have 74% marks in 10th and 73% marks in 12th. I have 57% marks in my B.Tech and 70% in M.Tech with CSE stream
  12. Summer Training procedure in Mahindra or Tata for B.Tech student?
  13. Can I get job in Tech Mahindra with mentioned percentages in overall academics?
  14. Am I eligible to teach B.Tech, M.Tech students?
  15. Am I eligible to get job in tata motors with 64% marks in 10th and 67% in 12th?
  16. How to do summer training in Honda, Tata, Mahindra
  17. Job opportunities in Skoda, Tata Motors or any other MNC companies for B.Tech(ME) final year student?
  18. Who are eligible to apply for internship program in Tata motors, Jamshedpur?
5th February 2017, 05:08 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get a job in TATA or Mahindra after completing B.Tech with 68% marks and 1 year Training in Engine Assembly? Do I have to pursue M.Tech to get the job?

You can apply for job on the basis of your B.Tech degree at Tata as well as Mahindra. Selection will be on the basis of your academic qualification and performance in the interview.

Hence, make sure you are well prepared for the job interview. Also, make sure that you have above 60% marls overall in your academic career.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?