14th January 2012, 09:16 PM
Unregistered

Is it important that CGPA should be greater than 8 to join a core company?

for job in core cmpny is it important that cgpa must be greater then 8........?

Related Questions:
  1. How to get a good placement in a core company? Any chance to get placed with CGPA of 7.8?
  2. Can I get a job in core company after securing less than 60% in B.Tech?
  3. Which Mechanical core company is best suitable for me being a candidate having secured a CGPA of 8.09?
  4. Can I expect a core job after scoring 7.56 CGPA?
  5. With a CGPA of 5 is there any chance to get a decent placement in a core company or in some software company? Minimum cutoff for appear for MS in outside India?
  6. How to join a core company while working with cognizant?
  7. How to get placed in the best core company?
  8. Is software knowledge important for an ece student to join a core company? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Can I get placed in a core company after scoring 8.4 CGPA in ECE?
  10. What are the requirements to get into a core company? In which topics do I need to be stronger?
  11. Placement in core companies after B.E? Which core companies can I get after scoring 8.10 CGPA?
  12. What is the eligibility criteria followed for core EEE companies?
  13. What are the job opportunities in MNC and Core companies after completion of B.Tech in ECE?
  14. Details of Mechanical jobs other than designing in core companies after Mechanical engineering with CGPA 8?
  15. Will I get placement in a core company after clearing with 3 arrears? What is the eligibility to get placed?
  16. List of companies which provides job as graduate engineer trainee in core companies? -- [New]
  17. What is the difference between core company and software company in work environment? How much is the salary?
  18. How can I join a core company after doing Electrical engineering?
15th January 2012, 10:10 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it important that CGPA should be greater than 8 to join a core company?

wheather doing course in embedded system is usefull or not
31st May 2013, 12:04 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it important that CGPA should be greater than 8 to join a core company?

with 8.4 CGPA(80%) can i get medical in XI ?
please answer as soon as possible
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?