21st March 2012, 11:26 AM
rits_mahajan

How can I pursue Ph.D in Computer Science being a candidate having completed MCA course and with 3 years of experience as Computer Teacher and another 3 years in Industry?

I am an MCA with 3 years experience as Computer Lecturer and 3 years in Industry. How can I persue Phd in Computer SC? Currently I live in Mumbai.

Related Questions:
  1. How can I study PhD in Technology if completed MCA and having 5 years of experience in IT Industry?
  2. Am I eligible to study PhD in Computer Science if pursuing MCA from SMU?
  3. Can I study Part Time PhD in Computer Science without pursuing Master's Degree for B.E.(CSE) graduate who has 8 years of work experience? List of colleges in Karnataka and Tamil Nadu?
  4. Is it possible for me to pursue MS abroad in Computer Science? -- [New]
  5. Can I pursue Ph.D in computer science after MCA or MSc IT?
  6. How can I pursue Ph.D in computer science?
  7. How to do M.Tech after Msc computer science?
  8. In which subject I should do PhD among Computer Science and Computer Application if completed MCA?
  9. How to do B.Tech in electronics through distance mode or part time in Gujarat, Rajasthan or MP? I am a diploma holder
  10. List of universities which offer PhD in Computer Technology to M.Tech candidate who has 7 years of Lectureship experience? Eligibility to get admission?
  11. After MCA we should do M.Tech or PhD for better career in academic field?
  12. Can I do Ph.D in Computer Science after completing MS?
  13. Am I eligible to apply for Diploma in Computer Science if having 2 years of work experience being a 10th passed candidate?
  14. How to pursue Ph.D in computer science while pursuing M.Tech in computer science department?
  15. Required Qualification for the position of Assistant Professor as per UGC and AICTE Rules? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Admission procedure to study PhD in Computer Application for a candidate who has secured 67% in MCA?
  17. How can I join Ph.D in Mathematics being a candidate having completed BE in Information Science and with 7 years of work experience in Software Industry?
  18. Am I eligible to do Ph.D in Computer Science or Computer Application if I have completed MCA in commerce?
28th December 2012, 06:01 PM
Siva mechanical

Default Re: How can I pursue Ph.D in Computer Science being a candidate having completed MCA course and with 3 years of experience as Computer Teacher and another 3 years in Industry?

Quote:
Originally Posted by rits_mahajan View Post
I am an MCA with 3 years experience as Computer Lecturer and 3 years in Industry. How can I persue Phd in Computer SC? Currently I live in Mumbai.
hello sir,

you can pursue Ph.D in computer science after completing MCA. in addition that you have also worked as lecturer and worker in industry and college. this is additional plus to you and you can easily grasp the subject easily.

my friend also doing Ph.D in information technology after completing MCA. so, there is no doubt.

the best colleges which i can prefer you to do Ph.D is :
1.chennai mathematical institute in chennai
2.sri krishnadevaraya university in andhra pradesh
3.netaji subhas institute of technology
4.mukes patel school of management and engineering in mumbai
5.pune institute for aeronautics and computer science in mumbai.
6.anna university in chennai
7.VIT university in vellore
8.SRM university in chennai

all the best for your future.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?