24th January 2015, 12:58 AM
Unregistered

How to get Government Job with 5 years of IT experience?

Hi,

I have completed MSc statistics with Computer Application and BSc in computer Science.I have been working in IT from 2010(5 years of experince in IT in Banking Domain-Mainframe Technology).
Is it possible me to get Government Job.

Related Questions:
  1. Will I get job after completing MBA from USA having a work experience of 10 years in a government organization?
  2. Will there be any Government Job Vacancies for me having done MA, B.Ed and many Diplomas in Computers along with teaching experience of Computer Science?
  3. Government job for 30 years old women belonging to Schedule Caste?
  4. How can I get a government job as a Nursery Teacher? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Have 6 years of experience in IT Industry and worked in many MNC's : What kind of Government Job is suitable for me? Can I get advantage from my experience?
  6. Is it possible for me to get a government job after completing BSc with 5 years teaching experience?
  7. Job opportunities for a candidate having 3 years work experience in government sector?
  8. Job in government sector having 11 years experience in MNC?
  9. How do I get a government job in future after completing diploma computer science and engineering?
  10. Job in government or public sector after MBA and 9 years of work experience?
  11. Government job after completing MSc Physics with 3 years experience?
  12. How to get Government Job with 5 years of IT experience? -- [New]
  13. Civil engineering after Diploma in Architecture and 3 years of work experience to find a Government job?
  14. Government job for working Clerk in private company?
  15. In which Government sector I can use my Experience having done M.Sc in Pharma Chemistry and with 4 years of work experience in Quality Control Department?
  16. Will I get a government job at an age of 37 with experience of 14 years in banking and finance
  17. Government Job Opportunities for MCA with 6 years experience?
  18. Which course should I do in order to get a job in IT company now? I did my B.Tech in IP branch few years back but have not got any work experience
14th October 2016, 10:03 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get Government Job with 5 years of IT experience?

For government jobs age is the most important factor. If you don't have age on your side, then it will be difficult to get the job. Most of the government jobs have maximum upper age limit of 30 years.

You can try to clear NET/SET for lectureship and then apply for lecturer post in government colleges, when vacancies are listed. This will be the best for you, according to your qualification.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?