2nd May 2013, 11:36 PM
Unregistered

How to get a job of drug inspector after passing BSc chemistry?

i am Bsc chemistry i want to do job of drug inspector should i?

21st April 2014, 01:36 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get a job of drug inspector after passing BSc chemistry?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
No you’re not eligible to apply for Drug Inspector Exam after completing B.sc in Chemistry course.

To Become a Drug Inspector, you have to apply for State Public service commission which will be held every once in a year

To appear in Drug Inspector Examination then you have to satisfy the following eligibility criteria,

Educational Qualifications :

One should Complete Bachelor's Degree Course or Equivalent Examination in Pharmacy Specialization from recognized university. You're belong from Pharmacy Degree course .. So you definitely you're applicable for this Course.

The candidate who have completed Pharmaceutical Science graduation course may also eligible for this Drug Inspector Examination..

So as per your Educational qualification your applicable for this Entrance Examination.

The age of the candidate should be at least 18 years and Not above 36 years for general category candidates at the time of Entering the Examination and Upper age relaxation will applicable for SC/ST candidates and obc candidates.

Examination Pattern for Drug Inspector Examination :-

-General Studies
-Quantitative ability ,Reasoning and Reading Comprehension
-Pharma Papers

For More Information Please Visit Here :- http://www.upsc.gov.in
22nd April 2014, 11:45 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
No you’re not eligible to apply for Drug Inspector Exam after completing B.sc in Chemistry course.

To Become a Drug Inspector, you have to apply for State Public service commission which will be held every once in a year

To appear in Drug Inspector Examination then you have to satisfy the following eligibility criteria,

Educational Qualifications :

One should Complete Bachelor's Degree Course or Equivalent Examination in Pharmacy Specialization from recognized university. You're belong from Pharmacy Degree course .. So you definitely you're applicable for this Course.

The candidate who have completed Pharmaceutical Science graduation course may also eligible for this Drug Inspector Examination..

So as per your Educational qualification your applicable for this Entrance Examination.

The age of the candidate should be at least 18 years and Not above 36 years for general category candidates at the time of Entering the Examination and Upper age relaxation will applicable for SC/ST candidates and obc candidates.

Examination Pattern for Drug Inspector Examination :-

-General Studies
-Quantitative ability ,Reasoning and Reading Comprehension
13th May 2014, 02:30 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
candidates should complete bachelor degree from recognized university in Pharmacy Specialization..And also The candidate who have completed Pharmaceutical Science graduation course can also eligible for Drug Inspector Examination. So your applicable for this Entrance Examination.

Age Limit:

For general candidates at the time of Entering the Exams age limit should be min 18 years and max 36 years. Age relaxation will applicable for SC/ST and obc candidates.

Drug Inspector Examination pattern : General Studies ,Quantitative ability ,Reasoning and Reading Comprehension

Exam is conducted by the state government of India and every year the applications forms will be inviting by state govt. you have to qualify for the exam which I have mentioned below which will be conducted by state govt of India.

-Written Examination
-Document Verification-
Medical Examination

5 years for SC,ST,BC state govt employee,3 years for Ex-Serviceman's and N.C.C.
1st August 2015, 12:58 AM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

The eligibility criteria required to apply for drug inspector exam are as under:-

-The candidate should have degree in pharmacy or pharmaceutical sciences or medicine with specialization in clinical pharmacology or microbiology from a recognized university or must hold equivalent pharmacy degree which should be from PCI approved college .

-The candidate should have a minimum of 18 months experience in the manufacturing field.

-The candidate should be a citizen of India.

-The candidate age limit must be in between 21 years to 35 years. There is relaxation in upper age limit by 5 years for the reserved category candidates.

-The selection procedure for the post consists of

Written test

Physical test

Viva-Voce
19th October 2020, 06:44 PM
Unregistered

if msc chemistry and bsc chemistry complete so this candidate qualified in drug inispector exam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?