14th August 2012, 02:44 PM
kiranmastha

How to get a Job in the field of Finance being a candidate having completed MBA with Finance with 70% of marks?

i have completed my mba in finance in 2012 with an aggregate of 70%, but my background is non commerce ,i am a science graduate ,i am intrested to work in finace process so plse help me to get a job.

Related Questions:
  1. How to work in finance department after completing BCA and MBA finance?
  2. What are the career options for me in Finance being a candidate having completed Post Graduate Diploma in Finance and part time MBA in Marketing and having 5 years experience in Insurance?
  3. Courses in the field of finance except MBA in finance?
  4. How to get job in Accounting or Finance sector having low percentage?
  5. List of Companies that provide Job Opportunities in Finance being a candidate having completed MBA in Finance?
  6. Which course to do after MBA? I have completed MBA in Finance in July
  7. Guidelines for Ph.D in Finance for MBA in Finance passed candidate?
  8. Can I get a job in USA after PGDM Finance?
  9. Detailed information and eligibility to pursue Ph.D in Finance if completed BBA-CA from Periyar University and NAV Finance from Bharathiar University? -- [New]
  10. Am I eligible to apply for NET-SET Exam being a candidate having scored 58% in B.Sc and 57% in MBA Finance?
  11. List the basic requirements to get placed in IBM?
  12. Can I be eligible for NET SET after completing PG in MBA finance with 57% marks
  13. How should I enter into MNC's in Finance Sector? I have completed MBA finance
  14. Which course is good for me after T.Y.B.Com? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Duration of the Ph.D course in Accounts and Financing? What kind of job will I get after that?
  16. Which Certification courses are better for me to have career in Investment Banking having completed MBA in Finance, NCFM in Derivatives Market and Diploma in Banking and Finance from IIBF?
  17. Where can I get good Job being a candidate having completed MBA in Finance & Marketing? How can I get a good Job?
  18. How can I apply for a good job after completing MBA in finance with no experience in the field of finance?
15th August 2012, 06:40 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get a Job in the field of Finance being a candidate having completed MBA with Finance with 70% of marks?

MBA Finance graduates will have different career opportunities. You can get jobs in banks mainly in operations as PO officer posts. A job in commercial banking field is another main option. One can work as credit analyst in this field. You can also try for jobs in corporate finance. Some of the other job areas lie in investment banking, financial planning, risk management, bank assurance etc. You can search for different job openings in this field and apply for suitable ones.
18th September 2014, 03:43 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get a Job in the field of Finance being a candidate having completed MBA with Finance with 70% of marks?

sir my question is I have coplited MBA in finance so I am fresher? sir how I m get the job?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?