2nd September 2012, 07:47 PM
Unregistered

Can I be eligible for NET SET after completing PG in MBA finance with 57% marks

hello, sir/mamdam i am completed my graduation in BSc with 58% marks and i completed my PG in MBA Finance with 57% marks.... can i eligible for net-set and what is the syllbus for MBA finance student for net-set exam?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to apply for NET-SET Exam being a candidate having scored 58% in B.Sc and 57% in MBA Finance?
  2. Can i be eligible for NET SET exam after completing BSc with 58% aggregate
  3. Am I eligible to take up UGC NET entrance exam after completing MBA in Finance and IB with 70%?
  4. Am I eligible for SET/NET exam or PhD if done Executive MBA?
  5. Am I eligible to apply for UGC NET? I have done MBA with specialization in finance
  6. Eligibility criteria of NET/SET exam and MBA in HR and Finance?
  7. Can I give NET/SET-Economics after 3rd semester or only after completing MBA?
  8. Am I eligible to give NET or SET Exam after completion of M.Com in Finance in Distance Learning?
  9. Am I eligible to write the UGC NET exam for lectureship after completing MBA finance with 70%?
  10. Am I eligible for NET after completing B.Tech CSE and MBA in Finance? Is there any restriction on graduate course?
  11. Am I eligible for NET exam if I have done MBA(Finance) from SMU(Distance Course) with 70%?
  12. Eligibility to appear in SET for MBA(Finance) graduate? -- [New]
  13. Net Set exam eligibility? which subject I should choose if I have done Bcom and MBA -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Am I eligible to write UGC NET exam for lecturership after completing correspondence MBA finance with minimum 55%
  15. Am I eligible for UGC NET exam after completing HR(Major) finance(minor)
  16. Am I eligible for SLET or SET or NET any of the PhD exams?
  17. Am I eligible for NET exam after completing MBA in finance? What are the subjects for the exam?
  18. How to do MBA finance after completing MBA HR?
4th September 2012, 12:47 AM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I be eligible for NET SET after completing PG in MBA finance with 57% marks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hello, sir/mamdam i am completed my graduation in BSc with 58% marks and i completed my PG in MBA Finance with 57% marks.... can i eligible for net-set and what is the syllbus for MBA finance student for net-set exam?
NET stands for National Eligibility test
SET stands for State Eligibility test

If your aim is to become Lecturer in some good colleges then you can apply for these examinations.

NET Examination is conducted by UGC, twice in a year and the examination is conducted in June and December Every year. To apply for this examination, you have to complete your Post graduate degree course with minimum 55% marks, Final year appearing candidates are also eligible for this exam.

And you have already scored 57% marks, so you are eligible for this examination.

The notification of December NET Examination is going to be Published soon in the month of October. If you are interested then you can apply for this examination online. You have to fill the application form online and pay the fees of Rs 450 through challan form in SBI bank.

Your must have attained the age of 19 years and there is no upper age restriction to apply for Lectureship post.

For Junior Research fellowship post, your age should not be more than 28 years, Upper age relaxation is applicable for Reserved category candidates.

You have to choose the subject in NET on the basis of your Post graduation, If you have completed your Graduation in Finance then you can choose Management subject in NET.

If you want to download the syllabus for Management then please click Here
4th September 2012, 12:56 AM
priya1neha

Default Re: Can I be eligible for NET SET after completing PG in MBA finance with 57% marks

NET stands for National Eligibility test
SET stands for State Eligibility test

If your aim is to become Lecturer in some good colleges then you can apply for these examinations.

NET Examination is conducted by UGC, twice in a year and the examination is conducted in June and December Every year. To apply for this examination, you have to complete your Post graduate degree course with minimum 55% marks, Final year appearing candidates are also eligible for this exam.

And you have already scored 57% marks, so you are eligible for this examination.

The notification of December NET Examination is going to be Published soon in the month of October. If you are interested then you can apply for this examination online. You have to fill the application form online and pay the fees of Rs 450 through challan form in SBI bank.

Your must have attained the age of 19 years and there is no upper age restriction to apply for Lectureship post.

For Junior Research fellowship post, your age should not be more than 28 years, Upper age relaxation is applicable for Reserved category candidates.

You have to choose the subject in NET on the basis of your Post graduation, If you have completed your Graduation in Finance then you can choose Management subject in NET.

If you want to download the syllabus for Management then please click Here

4th September 2012, 02:40 AM
surajm093

Smile Can I be eligible for NET SET after completing PG in MBA finance with 57% marks

thanks
7th September 2012, 05:25 PM
Unregistered

Can I be eligible for NET SET after completing PG in MBA hr with 55% marks
31st December 2012, 03:29 PM
Unregistered

sir i am pursuing mba finance is it necessory to give NETSET for doing lectuterership?
14th October 2017, 12:16 PM
Unregistered

I did MBA with finance and marketing. Am I eligible for set by svu. I would like to join as a commerce lectures in government degree colleges.
21st December 2019, 04:20 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for UGC NET ? I have done MBA with specialization in finance passing year 2016
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?