17th September 2011, 06:12 PM
yasmeen attar

Courses in the field of finance except MBA in finance?

i m near about 2 complete BCA... in last sem of BCA i got 2kt... i m not interested in IT field at all... plzz suggest a course in finance field except MBA in finance...

21st September 2011, 11:25 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Courses in the field of finance except MBA in finance?

There are quite a few courses in the field of finance. You have options like going for CA, ICWA. You can also go for M.Com. There are also courses conducted by IBPS for those interested in having a career in the banking sector. You should decide based on which of these course which help you in having a career of your choice.
6th November 2011, 12:28 AM
Unregistered

Hi i naresh pursuring MBA 2nd year finance/HR.After my MBA which course should i join which help me for my good career.please help me. <[email protected]>
15th November 2011, 05:51 PM
Unregistered

Hi i sudeshna doing b.com bt i am interested in IT feild.pls sugest wat to do for better job with handsome salary.
15th November 2011, 06:44 PM
Unregistered

i have just completed my MBA from symboisis and want to do further studies which relates to Accounts / Finance. Please guide me which will be suitable for me.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?