7th February 2012, 06:23 PM
Unregistered

How to get a job in government sector after doing BCA from IGNOUR and B.Com from HNB university?

hi sir i am pari and i have done bca from ignou and b.com from h.n.b. university so i want to job goverment sector can i plz tell me best option for me

thanks you
my no. 7500349306
[email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. Job opportunities in Government sector for BCA student?
  2. How to get a government job after BCA with 70% in PCM
  3. What are the permanent jobs in government sector?
  4. How to get a job after completing BCA from IGNOU? I want to do a government job like Police, Banking Sector, Municipal Corporation sector
  5. Job Opportunities for me in Government sector and Private sector being a candidate having completed BCA course in the year of 2011? How to prepare for JTO Exam?
  6. Is BCA Degree valid through distance learning from Sikkim Manipal University for getting a government job?
  7. Is BCA Degree valid through distance learning from Sikkim Manipal University for government job?
  8. List of jobs in government sector for BCA students? How to apply for the same?
  9. Can I get a job in government sector after passing BCA and MCA from IGNOU?
  10. Govt. jobs after BCA? Which sector? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Which one is better between job in private sector as Engineer with MBA degree or job in government sector where pay is more? -- [New]
  12. Is there anyway I can enter government sector with B.Com Accounting and Finance background?
  13. What are the job opportunities available for me in private and government sector after completion of BCA course?
  14. What are the job opportunities available for a fashion designer in both private and government sector?
  15. Jobs in Government sector after BCA, experience with Wipro & currently pursuing PGDBA?
  16. Is there any job in government sector for M.Sc Environmental Science holder?
  17. Which one to study among HR and IT to get Banking job in Government sector?
  18. Is there any opportunity for me to join a government job after completing BCA from Bharathidasan University Affiliated University College? Are there any exams for that? Details about all the government exams?
13th March 2012, 09:46 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get a job in government sector after doing BCA from IGNOUR and B.Com from HNB university?

i have done bca in 5year by dis. can i apply in gov. sec.
9th May 2012, 04:52 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get a job in government sector after doing BCA from IGNOUR and B.Com from HNB university?

i m gaurav i m doing bca and i need to job pls help me
my id [email protected]
30th August 2014, 06:22 PM
Unregistered

hi am yashwanth.am doing my final bca.is am eligible for government job and for government job.what I want to prepare.can any one of u please guide me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?